Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling weird

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:21 PM
  • 7 Replies

I'm on CD5 and since yesterday I'm having nausea. Stil´l my boobs are sensitive. I tested on 11/26 and was BFN.. I'm not charting since cd1 but this period was not normal. I'm a POAC addict so on saturday if I'm still nauseated will test..just for fun.

Update 12/6

so on cd6 I tested with HPT and was BFN, and I hated myself so much was feeling miserable and I ran out of the OPK and I didn´t buy more because "supoussely" I was going to take it easy this month and not stress about TTC, 

well on cd7 I was still nauseated and my BBT went up a little bit, and then I decided to check CM and it was a lot of EWCM as well as on cd8 that is today; not as much as yesterday but still EWCM, we are planning to bd today but I'm worried because 

1. is too early for O

2. we BD on CD5 and haven´t BD more, tonight I´m planning to BD. so if I O. either on CD6 or CD7 I don´t know if we have chances. 

and I think the nausea and the mood swings could be because of the Ovulation. However I've never had symptons with ovulation.  I´m not taking clomid this month so if it happens, it will be all natural way. 

I really can´t think of anything else causing that nausea. but we will see what happens at the end of the cycle. 

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah I probably would...
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Saturday! Eff that test now!!! :)

Pukity
by on Dec. 5, 2014 at 8:59 AM

Just a waist of time and $ again.. BFN.. ok so now off to work and enjoy my Friday... maybe I´m getting a stomach flu or something. Baby dust for all you ladies..

Pukity
by on Dec. 5, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Ugh.. another BFN... what a waste of time and $. maybe I'm gettting a stomach virus or soemthing.  Happy Friday 

Quoting kelly617:

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

BOO
Ugh all these BFN's is making me sad :(

Hopefully we'll all get christmas surprises

Quoting Pukity:

Ugh.. another BFN... what a waste of time and $. maybe I'm gettting a stomach virus or soemthing.  Happy Friday 

Quoting kelly617:

Pukity
by on Dec. 6, 2014 at 9:28 PM

BUMP!

Pukity
by on Dec. 6, 2014 at 9:30 PM

Here is a screenshot of how my chart is looking..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)