Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy cramps batman!

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:10 PM
  • 6 Replies
I've been cramping on & off since Sunday along with my lower back hurting and being super bloated. Today it continues. I almost feel like I am going to start AF super early this cycle and that never happens.

vent over :) I hope you all are having a good night!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:13 PM
My ovulation cramps were horrendous a few days ago and my temps still haven't comfirmed o!!! My lower back hurting was my #1 symptom last cycle!
LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:15 PM
I know I already O'ed because last nignt I was medium/medium/medium today iI was low/firm/closed. I might be cramping/back hurting just from being bloated because I am veryyy bloated which could be from O or just the holidays haha

Quoting julieobug: My ovulation cramps were horrendous a few days ago and my temps still haven't comfirmed o!!! My lower back hurting was my #1 symptom last cycle!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy-Ro
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been having that all week, AF is no where to be found. And I might have a BFP or two still not sure. I should know in the am. I'm so bloated I can't button my jeans!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:29 PM
I've been keeping up with your posts. I hope you get a clear bfp tomorrow!! Good luck & baby dust!!!

Quoting Mommy-Ro: I've been having that all week, AF is no where to be found. And I might have a BFP or two still not sure. I should know in the am. I'm so bloated I can't button my jeans!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:29 PM
The whole cp thing I just can't get the hang of the only thing I'm SURE of in the height of it lol. But bloating could be from o sure I dunno I'm always feeling bloated these days

Quoting LibraBalance: I know I already O'ed because last nignt I was medium/medium/medium today iI was low/firm/closed. I might be cramping/back hurting just from being bloated because I am veryyy bloated which could be from O or just the holidays haha

Quoting julieobug: My ovulation cramps were horrendous a few days ago and my temps still haven't comfirmed o!!! My lower back hurting was my #1 symptom last cycle!
Mommy-Ro
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:32 PM
Thanks- I'm so anxious lol. I could be cramping from tmi- gas. We have had spaghetti then rigatoni the last 3 nights trying to use up what we have. Red sauce and meat mess up my tummy.

Quoting LibraBalance: I've been keeping up with your posts. I hope you get a clear bfp tomorrow!! Good luck & baby dust!!!

Quoting Mommy-Ro: I've been having that all week, AF is no where to be found. And I might have a BFP or two still not sure. I should know in the am. I'm so bloated I can't button my jeans!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)