Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So those waiting to retest or test tomorrow morning, what are you doing?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:15 PM
  • 27 Replies
I'm trying to pass the time! I'm relaxing on the couch, about to put the kids to bed listening to hubby play guitar. I bought some welch a sparkling red grape juice I'm excited to open lol- I love that stuff! I'm learning to crochet so I'm going to maybe work on the baby doll blanket I started. It's not that good. The bottom row, like the first one must have been to tight cause it kinda curls :/ I'm getting some lady's at the library to help me! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:29 PM

I'm posting nonsense questions to try and help give me some hope that I might be pregnant

I'm also ordering a pizza for the kiddles....my head is killing me and I just don't want to stand over the stove and then clean up after...also workin on some laundry and I'm ordering a few christmas gifts off amazon. My oldest son is obsessed with "Calliou" and keeps asking for calliou books

Icequeen2014
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:34 PM
Hanging out in the bath tub because its my sanctuary when im not feeling good
Mommy-Ro
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:37 PM
Oh fun I love online Christmas shopping! I'm posting a bunch to don't feel bad. Pizza sounds so good!

Quoting kelly617:

I'm posting nonsense questions to try and help give me some hope that I might be pregnantI'm also ordering a pizza for the kiddles....my head is killing me and I just don't want to stand over the stove and then clean up after...also workin on some laundry and I'm ordering a few christmas gifts off amazon. My oldest son is obsessed with "Calliou" and keeps asking for calliou books

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy-Ro
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:38 PM
I love my bathtub lol place of peace

Quoting Icequeen2014: Hanging out in the bath tub because its my sanctuary when im not feeling good
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetktn
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:01 PM

Just put kids to bed (for the first time, cuz they will be up like 10 more times before they pass out) and creeping on here then playing my games and creeping on here some more and feeling like crap. :) I love crocheting, my mom taught me how when I was 8 and I do cross-stitch too. Haven't for awhile but after I finish reorganizing my whole house im planning on working on my projects again.

Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:33 PM
I'm trying to pass the time between now and next Wednesday when I will start testing lol
LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:00 PM

Same here except I am going to TRY and wait until next Saturday. I'll be 11dpo then. Seems so far away!

Good luck!

Quoting Lollypeg9896: I'm trying to pass the time between now and next Wednesday when I will start testing lol

Mommy-Ro
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:01 PM
Ah fun! I'm hoping I get the hang of it. My friend is amazing at it. It's my wind down time even though I suck at it haha. I clean and run the kids everywhere all day long so when I finally get to sit down I play on my phone and crochet- ish-attempt lol

Quoting sweetktn:

Just put kids to bed (for the first time, cuz they will be up like 10 more times before they pass out) and creeping on here then playing my games and creeping on here some more and feeling like crap. :) I love crocheting, my mom taught me how when I was 8 and I do cross-stitch too. Haven't for awhile but after I finish reorganizing my whole house im planning on working on my projects again.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:03 PM
I crochet too and it's totally normal for it to curl before it gets on the bigger side :) but iy might be to tight too :) getting the right tension takes time and practice you'll get it! I've been doing it for about 19 years now :) omfg that makes me REALLLLLLYYYYYY old lol
Mommy-Ro
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:06 PM
Oh good I tried to make it super loose. I figure I'll keep at it until I'm done with it. It's just for baby dolls for the kids. I made a green one out of red heart as my first practice. I can't wait to meet with the ladies at the library for help lol

Quoting julieobug: I crochet too and it's totally normal for it to curl before it gets on the bigger side :) but iy might be to tight too :) getting the right tension takes time and practice you'll get it! I've been doing it for about 19 years now :) omfg that makes me REALLLLLLYYYYYY old lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)