Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally!

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:20 PM
  • 37 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm Pregnant!! Im so excited! After 4 months of trying it finally happend! My period isn't due till Sunday but I took a test and got a positive result! I'm going to call my and get into my Obgyn next week!
Just keep trying it will happen when it's suppose to happen!
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xxBiteMExx
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:53 PM
Congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:58 PM
5 moms liked this
Did you join a TTC group to tell us you're pregnant?
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:03 PM
4 moms liked this

I agree...this is a post for the Pregnancy group...we are all still TRYING to conceive...but thanks for the update random stranger person

Quoting Lollypeg9896: Did you join a TTC group to tell us you're pregnant?

Trying to Conceive Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

sweetktn
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:03 PM

Congrats

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:15 PM
2 moms liked this
Normally I congratulate cause I want to be nice... But "finally"? After 4 little months. Try 4 years my dear.

Quoting kelly617:

I agree...this is a post for the Pregnancy group...we are all still TRYING to conceive...but thanks for the update random stranger person

Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this
And no posts in that 4 months. Sorry but I don't like drive by BFPs...!!!

Quoting Dannimarie418: Normally I congratulate cause I want to be nice... But "finally"? After 4 little months. Try 4 years my dear.

Quoting kelly617:

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:23 PM
Yeah it's getting old. That's why I've stayed away from here a lot lately. I barely recognize any names.

Quoting Lollypeg9896: And no posts in that 4 months. Sorry but I don't like drive by BFPs...!!!

Quoting Dannimarie418: Normally I congratulate cause I want to be nice... But "finally"? After 4 little months. Try 4 years my dear.

Quoting kelly617:

Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I think it's great if they get a BFP quickly but at least be an active member and post!! Otherwise, piss off!! Lol

Quoting Dannimarie418: Yeah it's getting old. That's why I've stayed away from here a lot lately. I barely recognize any names.

Quoting Lollypeg9896: And no posts in that 4 months. Sorry but I don't like drive by BFPs...!!!

Quoting kelly617:

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Right, everyone's deserving. Congrats... But don't come just to tell ppl you are pregnant....

Quoting Lollypeg9896: I think it's great if they get a BFP quickly but at least be an active member and post!! Otherwise, piss off!! Lol

Quoting Dannimarie418: Yeah it's getting old. That's why I've stayed away from here a lot lately. I barely recognize any names.

Quoting kelly617:

anandeemommy88
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Ugh, and then she says keep trying it'll happen when it happens. Duh! But of course she can say that because she got her bfp.

I have only been trying for about 5-6 months, so i know it could be worse, but i dont want to see this. Ugh, then i think, why couldnt that be me. Wjy am i still having to try.

Take that some where else.

Quoting Dannimarie418: Right, everyone's deserving. Congrats... But don't come just to tell ppl you are pregnant....

Quoting Lollypeg9896: I think it's great if they get a BFP quickly but at least be an active member and post!! Otherwise, piss off!! Lol

Quoting kelly617:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)