Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

10dpo and

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:41 AM
  • 28 Replies

Mobile Photo

Bfn..like every other month..i don't feel it:/ I've had a few symptoms but I'm just done thinking I'm pregnant..af due Dec 16th..cp feels med, semi open, and cm is creamy..i think it is safe to say I'll be getting af on time..I didn't get nauseous this whole cycle..which is really unusual..i get nauseous and vomit at least3-5 times during ovulation and the tww..this cycle..not even one day of being nauseous and no vomiting..so I'm not sure what that's about:/ I hope Jan is my month:) cause i can't take this much longer..after i turn 25 in feb i think im done;(
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tryingfor7
by Amber on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:49 AM
Geez! I'm still seeing something! Fxfxfxfx
MommyBee555
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:54 AM
I thought I saw a faint line...
LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:15 AM
I know how you feel. Like everyone keeps saying you're not out yet, but only we know our bodies. Fx & gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pukity
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:20 AM

Don´t think that you, I had my DD at 30, without even planning, sometimes it takes all the effort plus a little bit of faith. and here I´m 35 and ttc my 2nd one after 1 MC 2 years ago.  keep trying and never loose faith Good luck. 

Pukity
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:26 AM

for how many days do you normally have the vomiting and nausea with ovulation? I've been feeling nauseas since cd9 and today im cd14, I think I O. on cd 7 or 8 because of the ewcm but my temps have been low. the nausea is killing me because it doesnt let me eat well. 

ag421
by Aimee on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:43 AM
Thank you.i think it's just the way the test are made:( I'm gona get a.88 test later for tomorrow morning:)

Quoting tryingfor7: Geez! I'm still seeing something! Fxfxfxfx
ag421
by Aimee on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:45 AM
:)thank you..i think it is an indent:( or the test is just stupid an likes to show lines that aren't there;( lol

Quoting MommyBee555: I thought I saw a faint line...
ag421
by Aimee on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:47 AM
Yea..lol i know their just trying to give us hope..and alot of woman feel out then get a bfp..lol I'm just never gona be one of them!:/ good luck to you my dear..i know your bfp is coming:)

Quoting LibraBalance: I know how you feel. Like everyone keeps saying you're not out yet, but only we know our bodies. Fx & gl
LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:49 AM
next month just so DH has to deal with 2 birthdays and and anniversary :) Lol!

Quoting ag421: Yea..lol i know their just trying to give us hope..and alot of woman feel out then get a bfp..lol I'm just never gona be one of them!:/ good luck to you my dear..i know your bfp is coming:)

Quoting LibraBalance: I know how you feel. Like everyone keeps saying you're not out yet, but only we know our bodies. Fx & gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ag421
by Aimee on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this
:) lol thank you, and I'm sorry about your loss...i hope you get your bfp soon:)

Quoting Pukity:

Don´t think that you, I had my DD at 30, without even planning, sometimes it takes all the effort plus a little bit of faith. and here I´m 35 and ttc my 2nd one after 1 MC 2 years ago.  keep trying and never loose faith Good luck. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)