Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Questions!!! OPK & Softcups

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:53 AM
  • 8 Replies

I need to get some more OPKs. I used wondfo and haven't have a problem. I had an invalid (no control line)  on a FRER last month so they sent me a coupon for a free box of hpt or ovulation kit. up to $28 value. So I didn't use it for hpt test yet because they are only $12 and was thinking about using it for ovulation tests. Has anyone used this brand before and been happy with it?

Softcups. This might sound REALLY stupid so I apologize in advance. I know you put them in after bding, but my questions are 1) would it block and stragglers from making there way in, lol? I realize how silly that sounds. Also I have gotten UTIs in the past. Could using them after bding cause one, or leave me more susceptible? Are they easy to use?

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:01 AM
They are very easy to use! I get UTIs very easy as well and I've not had a issue with them. I think that yeah it would block the stragglers from getting up there but there is a ton of guys up there and it keeps them from ckming back out to soon.
LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:06 AM

I feel like i am going to disrupt them or make them all come out by trying to stick something up there afterwards lol. I try not to move at all! Haha

Quoting julieobug: They are very easy to use! I get UTIs very easy as well and I've not had a issue with them. I think that yeah it would block the stragglers from getting up there but there is a ton of guys up there and it keeps them from ckming back out to soon.

julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:23 AM
Lol they don't come out at all til you pull the cup out it can stay in for 12 hrs

Quoting LibraBalance:

I feel like i am going to disrupt them or make them all come out by trying to stick something up there afterwards lol. I try not to move at all! Haha

Quoting julieobug: They are very easy to use! I get UTIs very easy as well and I've not had a issue with them. I think that yeah it would block the stragglers from getting up there but there is a ton of guys up there and it keeps them from ckming back out to soon.

LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:27 AM

I think I'll try them becaues my fertile window falls on news year eve and we have a party/family over every year so laying in bed with my legs up for 20 minutes probably isn't the best idea lol

Quoting julieobug: Lol they don't come out at all til you pull the cup out it can stay in for 12 hrs
Quoting LibraBalance:

julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Exactly! It will keep them right up there with no worries!

Quoting LibraBalance:

I think I'll try them becaues my fertile window falls on news year eve and we have a party/family over every year so laying in bed with my legs up for 20 minutes probably isn't the best idea lol

Quoting julieobug: Lol they don't come out at all til you pull the cup out it can stay in for 12 hrs
Quoting LibraBalance:

LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Good! Hopefully this time next month I'll be crying tears of joy (&worry) instead of being sad/depressed feeling :)

Quoting julieobug: Exactly! It will keep them right up there with no worries!
Quoting LibraBalance:

Quoting LibraBalance:

ag421
by Aimee on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:15 PM
I'm going to use preseed, opks,soft cups and continue to take geritol,January please please please pleeeease be my month!!!:) Good luck to you dear;)<3
LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this
You too hun! We are getting our bfp next month!!!!!

Quoting ag421: I'm going to use preseed, opks,soft cups and continue to take geritol,January please please please pleeeease be my month!!!:) Good luck to you dear;)<3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)