Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

progesterone and bbt

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:43 AM
  • 6 Replies
Ok if u have low progesteone will ur bbt be lower? I'll post pics of my chart from last month and this month. For a year my chart has looked just like last month, i feel like this month it isn't climbing like it normally does. The difference between this month and the past yearis the clomid, i feel like theres no way to get a bfp the way my chart looks.
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
stcy79
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:43 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

MommyBee555
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:51 AM
That's what my chart looked like with my last baby BFP, 4 years ago, temps didn't go very high.
LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

They are still higher than your pre O temps that is what's important!

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:11 AM

My temps are always low...and when I got pregnant with my youngest my temps didn't rise until AFTER I got a BFP and even then then my highest temp was only 98.2
And I did not have progesterone problems

I tried taking progesterone last month because I thought maybe that was my issue and it fucked up my system..so if you aren't sure don't take it....some ladies just have lower body temps than others

With my chemical I had low temps too...coverline was only 96.7 and my highest temp was only 97.9

stcy79
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:25 PM
Thank you, that's good news to me. I know its the pattern that count as far as o goes but i was worried that the actual temp was to low. I haven't had any fertility issues in 7yrs but i do worry ask the time that my body will go back to the old ways, im to old for that crap, lol

quote name="kelly617" id="0"]

My temps are always low...and when I got pregnant with my youngest my temps didn't rise until AFTER I got a BFP and even then then my highest temp was only 98.2And I did not have progesterone problemsI tried taking progesterone last month because I thought maybe that was my issue and it fucked up my system..so if you aren't sure don't take it....some ladies just have lower body temps than othersWith my chemical I had low temps too...coverline was only 96.7 and my highest temp was only 97.9

[/quote]

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

stcy79
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:31 PM
I hope I'm that lucky. I guess because of the fertility issues i had 7yrs and more ago, i just wait for them to come back and screw it all up. I'm also used to seeing my temp being closer top 99 than 98. If they don't need to be high for a bfp than im good.

Quoting MommyBee555: That's what my chart looked like with my last baby BFP, 4 years ago, temps didn't go very high.

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)