Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What The CRAP Is Wrong With My Body.STILL No Af & Not Preg..

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:02 AM
  • 9 Replies
So this is by far the longest cycle I've ever had. I'm on CD 32!!! I've tested all week this week daily for pregnancy with First response. Neg every morning. But still no AF?? I did have a chemical last month on the week AF was due. But that started Nov 11th(needed Nov 19th) doc said this was my period,just a longer one. My cycles are 21-25 days long on the norm. We did have sex the last week of Nov a lot. That's when I was getting light to darker lines on my opks. Don't know when I "O'd". If I don't get a period by Friday next week and keep getting neg tests then I'll have to go to the doc. 😩 any advice or experiences you can share?? Thank you in advance for your comments.
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
2MommyMI
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:13 AM
I just had this happen I went to cd 42 I had all the symptoms and kept getting bfns. And af showed up what was supposed to be cd 43 so now im super bummed. But hopefully your bfp is just late
katie23VA
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:39 AM
Could be your cycle is a little screwy due to the cp.
MarriedMyPrince
by Sarah on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:53 AM
Aw I'm so sorry hon! I so know the utter disappointment. Yeah this cp has obviously messed with my cycle. Been cramping off and on for a week but no other signs of anything. I hope by some miracle we got pregnant this long cycle.

Quoting 2MommyMI: I just had this happen I went to cd 42 I had all the symptoms and kept getting bfns. And af showed up what was supposed to be cd 43 so now im super bummed. But hopefully your bfp is just late
2MommyMI
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Fx hun that you get a answer soon

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: Aw I'm so sorry hon! I so know the utter disappointment. Yeah this cp has obviously messed with my cycle. Been cramping off and on for a week but no other signs of anything. I hope by some miracle we got pregnant this long cycle.

Quoting 2MommyMI: I just had this happen I went to cd 42 I had all the symptoms and kept getting bfns. And af showed up what was supposed to be cd 43 so now im super bummed. But hopefully your bfp is just late
MarriedMyPrince
by Sarah on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:36 PM
Bump
MarriedMyPrince
by Sarah on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:36 PM
Bump
stcy79
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:49 PM
Im thinking either u O'd very late or is just ur hormones r out of wack right now. Years ago my dr told me ur hormones have to all line up just right to get a period. Hopeful u just o'd late and it will end with a bfp.

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

MarriedMyPrince
by Sarah on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Well as usual I certainly hope I ovulated late. I was getting light to darker opks the last week of Nov. But never knew if I ovulated. We bd'd a lot the last week. So keeping fingers crossed. I'll be sad if my period comes,but relieved because that means I will ovulate the next time around and we can better plan.

Quoting stcy79: Im thinking either u O'd very late or is just ur hormones r out of wack right now. Years ago my dr told me ur hormones have to all line up just right to get a period. Hopeful u just o'd late and it will end with a bfp.
MommyBee555
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:42 PM
I'm not sure if you temp, but when my temps go down, I know AF is coming. It would be interesting to see if you have high or low or rocky temps.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)