Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you used these?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:37 PM
  • 9 Replies

Mobile Photo

Have u used these? I used this test for the first time today and there was no result line... Last month I got faint lines throughout the month with a different opk.Thoughts?
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mom2royal
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:18 PM

I have never used these, but I was in the same boat as you. I read somewhere that some women never have enough LH for the OPK to pick it up. I have NEVER had a positive OPK thus far! 

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:22 PM

If your lh is low try a dollar store test...they are VERY sensitive
they dont' work for me because they are too sensitive and give me a positive for over a week

But they do work for some ladies....I just have high LH all the time

and they're only a buck so you won't go broke
GOOD LUCK!

Ethans-mommy
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Thanks! I'll have to try those! I re tested and I did get a little but if a pink line. I'm not due to ovulate till Wednesday so it might just be early

Quoting kelly617:

If your lh is low try a dollar store test...they are VERY sensitive they dont' work for me because they are too sensitive and give me a positive for over a weekBut they do work for some ladies....I just have high LH all the timeand they're only a buck so you won't go brokeGOOD LUCK!

Ethans-mommy
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:35 PM
I actually got a positive opk last month with a diff brand but these were cheaper so I thought I would try these. I re tested about an hour ago and a small pink line appeared. I'm not due to ovulate till like wed though. How are you doing? You just had the IUD removed right? I had mine remove oct 27 and had a very light AF dec 5 have your cycles been reg yet?

Quoting mom2royal:

I have never used these, but I was in the same boat as you. I read somewhere that some women never have enough LH for the OPK to pick it up. I have NEVER had a positive OPK thus far! 

stcy79
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:37 PM
I have not personally tried those, I use the kind from Dollar Tree most of the time and sometimes wandfo. even with the Dollar Tree ones sometimes if I start testing early I'll have no second line at all or I'll have a fake one and then the day that I ovulate I usually get my Blair and positive and then my temp job the next day so it just kind of changes each month and it also does that on the wanfos as well. in my opinion the most important part is when you get that first positive stop testing after that most people feel a 12 to 24 hours later, good luck hope you catch your egg.

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

Ethans-mommy
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:40 PM
Thanks! That's great advice!

Quoting stcy79: I have not personally tried those, I use the kind from Dollar Tree most of the time and sometimes wandfo. even with the Dollar Tree ones sometimes if I start testing early I'll have no second line at all or I'll have a fake one and then the day that I ovulate I usually get my Blair and positive and then my temp job the next day so it just kind of changes each month and it also does that on the wanfos as well. in my opinion the most important part is when you get that first positive stop testing after that most people feel a 12 to 24 hours later, good luck hope you catch your egg.
stcy79
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:44 PM

Lol im glad u understood that since my tablet typed for me.

uote name="Ethans-mommy" id="0"] Thanks! That's great advice!

Quoting stcy79: I have not personally tried those, I use the kind from Dollar Tree most of the time and sometimes wandfo. even with the Dollar Tree ones sometimes if I start testing early I'll have no second line at all or I'll have a fake one and then the day that I ovulate I usually get my Blair and positive and then my temp job the next day so it just kind of changes each month and it also does that on the wanfos as well. in my opinion the most important part is when you get that first positive stop testing after that most people feel a 12 to 24 hours later, good luck hope you catch your egg.

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

tluvsd2
by TONI on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:41 PM
I TRIED THOSE ALONG TIME AGO I DID NOT LIKE THEM BUT I LOVE DOLLAR TREE THEY R ALWAYS RIGHT ON WITH MY CYCKE GOOD LUCK SWEETY😊
Ethans-mommy
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:45 PM
Thanks! I will have to go pick some dollar tree ones!

Quoting tluvsd2: I TRIED THOSE ALONG TIME AGO I DID NOT LIKE THEM BUT I LOVE DOLLAR TREE THEY R ALWAYS RIGHT ON WITH MY CYCKE GOOD LUCK SWEETY😊
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)