Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant and scared

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:08 PM
  • 7 Replies
Sorry in advance if I sound irrational. I could use some words of encouragement and prayers. I have hardly told anyone yet for a specific reason. Anyway, I took 3 pregnancy tests and they all came out positive but faint. It's still early as AF wasn't expected until Sunday, but I still worry since I have had 2 miscarriages in the past and I wouldn't even wish that horror on my worst enemy. Anyway, two of the tests I took yesterday afternoon and one this morning with first morning urine. The one I took this morning, the line was more faint than the second one I took yesterday (the first one was a dollar store test so I'd expect that to be more faint). All week long I felt that I was pregnant since my breast were VERY sore and I had a tingley sensation like the one you get when you are lactating and this morning I don't feel it as much. Anyway, being as how I am so early on I have a fear of yet another miscarriage and can use prayers or words of encouragement that this baby will survive and that this all in my head.
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MommyBee555
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this
First, congrats on your BFP! Second, if you keep testing, you are going to drive yourself nuts! It could be urine dilution. Just keep calm and stay positive!
ashwa
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Mobile Photo

Thank you. This will be my 3rd baby, assuming everything is healthy, and I pray it is. Here is one test.
oliveoil423
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:50 PM
Send g prayers.
ashwa
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:08 PM
Thank you
tluvsd2
by TONI on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:46 PM
THATS A NICE DARK BFP!!!!WOOHOO CONGRATS MOMMA💙😊💗
ashwa
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:51 PM
You think so? Well that makes me feel better then. I thought it was pretty faint but I guess considering it was 3 days before my missed AF then it's dark. ☺

Quoting tluvsd2: THATS A NICE DARK BFP!!!!WOOHOO CONGRATS MOMMA💙😊💗
ashwa
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:52 PM
Oh and thanks! 😃

Quoting ashwa: You think so? Well that makes me feel better then. I thought it was pretty faint but I guess considering it was 3 days before my missed AF then it's dark. ☺

Quoting tluvsd2: THATS A NICE DARK BFP!!!!WOOHOO CONGRATS MOMMA💙😊💗
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)