Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wanting to test

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:02 PM
  • 7 Replies
Gah! I want to test so bad even thou i know our chance are very slim this cycle. I refuse to buy a test cause I have 100 cheapies coming with my dh who will finally be home for good the end of next week and by then my period will be at least 4 days late (af is due Monday or Tuesday). I'm so impatient and dont want to wait lol.
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:04 PM
I was being so good and then I broke! :( I hate the waiting so badly!
MysticRose81
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:08 PM
I'm trying to wait till Monday to test I will be 10dpo then seems like it's so far away lol good luck
ashwa
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:13 PM
I was feeling very impatient all week too since I wanted to wait until I missed AF on Sunday but finally broke and tested yesterday, was surprised to see a positive that early.
4ever_a_memory
by Casey on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't been tracking this cycle so I have no idea how many dpo I am, my husband just got home from deployment over thanksgiving and then had to go to Arizona after 2 days so I think our chances are slim but its still possible lol. Good luck to you too.

Quoting MysticRose81: I'm trying to wait till Monday to test I will be 10dpo then seems like it's so far away lol good luck

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
4ever_a_memory
by Casey on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:55 PM

I tested positive a full week before I missed a period with my daughter. I have had 2 chemicals in the time we have been trying i tested before my period with both of those so thats also part of the reason I am holding out until af is late. Congrats on your positive and H&H 9 months.

Quoting ashwa: I was feeling very impatient all week too since I wanted to wait until I missed AF on Sunday but finally broke and tested yesterday, was surprised to see a positive that early.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
ashwa
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:01 PM
Thanks, good luck to you.

Quoting 4ever_a_memory:

I tested positive a full week before I missed a period with my daughter. I have had 2 chemicals in the time we have been trying i tested before my period with both of those so thats also part of the reason I am holding out until af is late. Congrats on your positive and H&H 9 months.

Quoting ashwa: I was feeling very impatient all week too since I wanted to wait until I missed AF on Sunday but finally broke and tested yesterday, was surprised to see a positive that early.

Pukity
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 4:38 PM

LOL I know how it feels I'm only 7 or 8 dpo I guess, and even I feel out this month I would llike to test, but I only have one more test left so I better save it at least 3 days more.  Good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)