Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about miscarriage with graphic pic ***may be TMI*

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:35 AM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

So I last got my period in October and me and my husband have regular sex. All of November I became nauseous and very very tired and I thought maybe it was just because of the work I was doing since I'm military and I was under a stressful school. So December rolled around still with no period and I was experiencing really sharp and painful uterus pain and back pain almost everyday. It was to the point where sometimes I thought I'd have to go to the hospital. So I decided to take a pregnancy test and the firs 3 showed faintly faintly positive but I was sure so I waited a few days with more pain and took another test with a negative. A week later which is today I just sat down and I felt something weird fall out and saw what's in the pic. At first I was like this is weird because I've never felt anything like this when I have had my period. Now I'm wondering if I experienced a very early miscarriage. I'm sorry if this is a lot. I just wanted opinions. I'm kind of nervous since my body has never done this.
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Taykjones512
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:46 AM
I just miscarried wed night at 7w3d. This looks like my blood clots... when in October was your period? My last period was October 28th. So you should've been far enough to pass tissue/sac unless baby stopped growing really early and maybe your body is just now realizing it. I'm not a doctor but it's similar to what's going on with me. I'd call your doctor and just fill them in and see what they say. was anything you passed grey? That would be tissue: it's more hard and doesn't want to pull apart like a clot would. Clots look more like raw liver. I passed a sac with small baby in it and the sac was about half size of an egg and tannish. Hope this helps you!
Taykjones512
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:48 AM
And if it is a misCarriage I am SO sorry! I've been through it twice a long with a chemical and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
Sydneelise
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Mine was the same day as yours! I haven't seen grey yet :((

Quoting Taykjones512: I just miscarried wed night at 7w3d. This looks like my blood clots... when in October was your period? My last period was October 28th. So you should've been far enough to pass tissue/sac unless baby stopped growing really early and maybe your body is just now realizing it. I'm not a doctor but it's similar to what's going on with me. I'd call your doctor and just fill them in and see what they say. was anything you passed grey? That would be tissue: it's more hard and doesn't want to pull apart like a clot would. Clots look more like raw liver. I passed a sac with small baby in it and the sac was about half size of an egg and tannish. Hope this helps you!
Taykjones512
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:20 PM
I would call your doctor! You'll I thought I was miscarrying a week and a half prior to my miscarriage and I had a hemorrhage so that's where my bleeding and clots were coming from. You'll know if you're miscarrying. You have labor like pains/contractions when you pass sac/baby/placenta. I hope you don't experiance that.

Quoting Sydneelise: Mine was the same day as yours! I haven't seen grey yet :((

Quoting Taykjones512: I just miscarried wed night at 7w3d. This looks like my blood clots... when in October was your period? My last period was October 28th. So you should've been far enough to pass tissue/sac unless baby stopped growing really early and maybe your body is just now realizing it. I'm not a doctor but it's similar to what's going on with me. I'd call your doctor and just fill them in and see what they say. was anything you passed grey? That would be tissue: it's more hard and doesn't want to pull apart like a clot would. Clots look more like raw liver. I passed a sac with small baby in it and the sac was about half size of an egg and tannish. Hope this helps you!
Sydneelise
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Mobile Photo

Is this what yours looked like?? I just don't want to go to the doctor for nothing :\

Quoting Taykjones512: I would call your doctor! You'll I thought I was miscarrying a week and a half prior to my miscarriage and I had a hemorrhage so that's where my bleeding and clots were coming from. You'll know if you're miscarrying. You have labor like pains/contractions when you pass sac/baby/placenta. I hope you don't experiance that.

Taykjones512
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:27 PM
I mean kinda... Did you toss it already? If not, see if you can pull it apart. Also if you put a clot/tissue in hot water... A clot will dissolve but a clot won't. I'd atleast call the doctor just to see what they say. They may not tell you to come in.

Quoting Sydneelise:

Mobile Photo

Is this what yours looked like?? I just don't want to go to the doctor for nothing :\

Quoting Taykjones512: I would call your doctor! You'll I thought I was miscarrying a week and a half prior to my miscarriage and I had a hemorrhage so that's where my bleeding and clots were coming from. You'll know if you're miscarrying. You have labor like pains/contractions when you pass sac/baby/placenta. I hope you don't experiance that.

Taykjones512
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:27 PM
I mean kinda... Did you toss it already? If not, see if you can pull it apart. Also if you put a clot/tissue in hot water... A clot will dissolve but a clot won't. I'd atleast call the doctor just to see what they say. They may not tell you to come in.

Quoting Sydneelise:

Mobile Photo

Sydneelise
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:38 PM

Mobile Photo

I know it's gross to say but I can pick it up. It's almost like skin. It's not dissolving. I can't call either :\ I live on a military base so I'd have to go to the er and wait. That's why I'm so iffy.
Sydneelise
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Mobile Photo

I know it's gross to say but I can pick it up. It's almost like skin. It's not dissolving. I can't call either :\ I live on a military base so I'd have to go to the er and wait. That's why I'm so iffy.

Quoting Taykjones512: I mean kinda... Did you toss it already? If not, see if you can pull it apart. Also if you put a clot/tissue in hot water... A clot will dissolve but a clot won't. I'd atleast call the doctor just to see what they say. They may not tell you to come in.

Quoting Sydneelise:

Mobile Photo

Taykjones512
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:15 PM
If it's resisting being pulled apart it's tissue. Clots pull apart easily. Looks like it may be tissue. If it is a miscarriage your OB would wanna see you to make sure you pass everything and your hcg levels drop. If you have negative preg tests your levels are down but you'd still wana make sure you've passed everything. It can be dangerous to your health to have anything left.

Quoting Sydneelise:

Mobile Photo

Quoting Taykjones512: I mean kinda... Did you toss it already? If not, see if you can pull it apart. Also if you put a clot/tissue in hot water... A clot will dissolve but a clot won't. I'd atleast call the doctor just to see what they say. They may not tell you to come in.

Quoting Sydneelise:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)