Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In the background this month

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:13 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am not going to do any OPK testing or anything this month. I am going to continue temping because I want to get it rolling continuously for next month but I have been pretty cynical and depressed lately. I feel like I made myself a "slave for the calendar" and quit doing things I enjoyed. I am occupying my time with work and on the weekends I am going to start researching, Idk what yet, but I would love to write a book, even a short one. 

On the same line of news, on Facebook I recently started a group for women who are trying to conceive but have Thyroid issues. I am myself a thyroid cancer survivor and another girl in the regular ThyCa group suggested a page be made...so she did, and I am a main admin. I feel like it could be great, and I am meeting a lot of really nice women. I am pretty sure my thyroid issues are the reason I am not getting pregnant, and now maybe with the combination of this group for support and the other group for advice and support, I will be able to figure out how to get pregnant.

Just an update on me, for anyone wondering.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
countryblonde
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:25 PM
They did radio active treatment on my thyroid when I was 14 and killed it off.
Taykjones512
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:48 PM
I just miscarried at 7w4d and when I called to tell my OB they were getting ready to call me to let me know my thyroid was elevated from my loos work the week before. Had tests done Thursday. Waiting on results
rainbowM0Mof2
by Ashley on Dec. 22, 2014 at 8:40 AM
Sorry you're struggling. Much love and luck to you sweetie!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)