Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

opk help!!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:00 PM
  • 4 Replies
OK so I started using the clearblue advanced ovulation tests and got a flashing smiley yesterday and a solid smiley today. My line tests are still totally negative but my cp I'd high soft and open with ewcm
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SophieLee
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:17 PM
Go have sex.... Now!!! If you know your body that well, you don't need a stick to do it... Have a good time and go catch that egg!
Pukity
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:31 PM

I've read here that with the digi clearblue when is flashing is not positive, but from today; I would BD every other day or every 3 days.  Go hatch eggs. :)

ckapps4911
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:04 PM
My problem is I don't understand why one is positive and the other negative with all the body signs (except cramping I don't have that yet and might not done I'm not on clomid this month)
I've used the line ones every month before and always got a positive with them when I had the other signs of it (cp, cm) but not this month. Maybe I'm just not testing at the right time or maybe it's a bad batch?
Ive been having some cramps in my right ovary off and on for a few days but not much recently today. But if I am going to ovulate soon then it would be early then I've had for the past 5 months! So I plan on bd'ing tonight and every other night until past the time I usually ovulate just in case

Quoting SophieLee: Go have sex.... Now!!! If you know your body that well, you don't need a stick to do it... Have a good time and go catch that egg!
Pukity
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:26 PM

Sounds like a good plan

Quoting ckapps4911: My problem is I don't understand why one is positive and the other negative with all the body signs (except cramping I don't have that yet and might not done I'm not on clomid this month) I've used the line ones every month before and always got a positive with them when I had the other signs of it (cp, cm) but not this month. Maybe I'm just not testing at the right time or maybe it's a bad batch? Ive been having some cramps in my right ovary off and on for a few days but not much recently today. But if I am going to ovulate soon then it would be early then I've had for the past 5 months! So I plan on bd'ing tonight and every other night until past the time I usually ovulate just in case
Quoting SophieLee: Go have sex.... Now!!! If you know your body that well, you don't need a stick to do it... Have a good time and go catch that egg!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)