Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP! Which Ovulation Test Is TRUE!?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:33 PM
  • 22 Replies
OK I have been testing with first response ovulation sticks for 3 days. I'll post all with times. Today was the last time I tested with them. Also the last TWO days I tested with clear blue digi in the same time frame as the 1st response. I'll post those pics also. I'm confused as too which test is more positive as of today's tests. I didn't take any of the tests with 1st morning urine.
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MarriedMyPrince
by Sarah on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:35 PM

Mobile Photo

Taken around 5:25 pm 10min mark 12-18-2014
MarriedMyPrince
by Sarah on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:37 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Both taken at 10min mark around 1ish
MarriedMyPrince
by Sarah on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:37 PM
Taken 12-19-2014

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Both taken at 10min mark around 1ish
MarriedMyPrince
by Sarah on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:40 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Now here is today's test. The one I can confused about. Yesterdays 1st response test was more closer to positive than today's test.test pics taken at the 10min mark. today's clear blue test is positive but yesterday's test was negative. 12-20-2014 taken around 1pm.
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Neither are particularly accurate! But go with the lined tests. The digi tests tend to give false positives or false negatives!

MarriedMyPrince
by Sarah on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:44 PM
I'm confused because the lines were darker the previous tow days but not positive. Now the lines are lighter at the same 10min mark.. Why??

Quoting NoraDun:

Neither are particularly accurate! But go with the lined tests. The digi tests tend to give false positives or false negatives!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:46 PM

Not sure hun, but none of the frers were close to positive. I would consider investing in wondfos, much cheaper and there is never a question. 

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: I'm confused because the lines were darker the previous tow days but not positive. Now the lines are lighter at the same 10min mark.. Why??
Quoting NoraDun:

MarriedMyPrince
by Sarah on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:51 PM
Bump
Mom2five87
by Jen on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:00 PM
I'm not sure. I've never used digital OPKs.
MarriedMyPrince
by Sarah on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:35 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)