Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frequent Urination & Possibly Late...

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:54 PM
  • 12 Replies

So my husband and I have been trying to conceive since October. This will be our second child, but my first is 8 years old so I'm having a some difficulty remembering exactly how my early symptoms with my first pregnancy went. 

I've been extremely fatigued for the last few weeks, which was definitely not a symptom that I had the first time around. I took 2 tests - one at the very end of November & the other on the first of December but they both came out negative. I'm sure that they were taken too early... I was a bit excited. Within the last week and a half, though, I've had a MAJOR increase in urination, and according to all of my ovulation calendars, I'm supposed to be starting my period this month between the 19th (yesterday) and the 21st (tomorrow). 

Do you think that it would be too early to take another test? Should I wait until I'm actually late before taking one? I'm just afraid of getting my hopes up for no reason..

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pukity
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:20 PM

well, I and many women here test a day or 2 before their period and if it's positive you might get a faint line, now if you dont want to be guessing if it's a line or an indent my advice will be to wait Tuesday to test, I got a clear positive at my HPT with 3 days late.

fatigue and heartburns were my early symptoms with my last one.

Good luck fingers crossed

MysticRose81
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:46 PM
You could test now if you wanted first morning urine is best or do a 4hr hold just don't drink to much good luck
itsbrittfutch
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:00 PM

Mobile Photo

Yay!! Got a clear positive!!
Natalia301
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:20 PM
Congrats!!! That was quick. What days did u bd,, ?? I've been ttc for 2yrs now ;(
StacieBudd
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:29 PM

Oh wow! Congrats!

Taykjones512
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:37 PM
Super dark bfp! Congrats! Maybe you ovulated earlier than you thought! When was your last period?
itsbrittfutch
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:14 PM
I ovulated on the 7th, according to Fertility Friend, but I started feeling this symptom on the 5th! I had just decided to wait on a test until I was late.
tluvsd2
by TONI on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:25 PM
WOOHOOO. CONGRATS MOMMA💗😊💙
MysticRose81
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:53 PM
Hh9
itsbrittfutch
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Thanks everyone! :) I'm so happy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)