Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1DPO!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:59 PM
  • 9 Replies

My temp shot sky high this morning!!
Went up over half a degree WHOOHOO!!

Luckily the O pains are gone, omg they were so bad.
But today I have a lower back ache and a headache

OH and the crazy sensitive pregnancy tests showed up in the mail today!!! I want to pee on one so bad...but I know its just a complete waste so i won't

how is everyone doing today? Where are you in your cycle? Any plans for today or the weekend??

We are taking the boys to see santa and christmas lights tonight with DH's parents, and then tomorrow we are going with my parents to the botanical gardens to see the lights and then we're going to watch the Seahawks kicks the cardinals asses :)

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:02 PM
Eek how exciting! I'd pee on one now just to know what a negative looks like, Lol. I can't wait to see your bfp!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I know I'm totally curious cuz its BLACK dye and I've never seen a black test

I don't wanna wast them tho, cuz if I get my BFP this cycle I'm going to send the rest to anyone that wants a few...Julie for sure....you probably won't need one cuz you're already preggo lol

Quoting LibraBalance: Eek how exciting! I'd pee on one now just to know what a negative looks like, Lol. I can't wait to see your bfp!

Taykjones512
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:39 PM
Didn't even know there was such a thing as black dye! Can't wait to see you post a pic! Good luck!!

Quoting kelly617:

I know I'm totally curious cuz its BLACK dye and I've never seen a black testI don't wanna wast them tho, cuz if I get my BFP this cycle I'm going to send the rest to anyone that wants a few...Julie for sure....you probably won't need one cuz you're already preggo lol

Quoting LibraBalance: Eek how exciting! I'd pee on one now just to know what a negative looks like, Lol. I can't wait to see your bfp!

tluvsd2
by TONI on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:46 PM
YAY!!!I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR B F P FXFXFXFXFX!!!!
MysticRose81
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:57 PM
Good luck sweetie
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:38 PM

Wohhooohoooo

kristine8333
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:19 PM
Good luck! That's exactly how my symptoms were before my bfp in July! Sounds promising! Gl
MommyBee555
by on Dec. 21, 2014 at 3:27 PM
Yay, looking forward to your updates!
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 21, 2014 at 3:33 PM
Ekkkk I'm so excited to see your BFP!!! I'm super curious to see these tests cuz I've never really known anyone that used one! But I've heard amazing things about them!

Quoting kelly617:

I know I'm totally curious cuz its BLACK dye and I've never seen a black testI don't wanna wast them tho, cuz if I get my BFP this cycle I'm going to send the rest to anyone that wants a few...Julie for sure....you probably won't need one cuz you're already preggo lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)