Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BFP but firmish cervix and dry cm ***update with more opinions needed**

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 5:04 PM
  • 39 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Update : I took a cb week estimate and got 1-2, but I took it apart ans it looks super light. Dollar tree was out so I couldn't get same brand. Opinions?

So I got a BFP last night af was due today, but cervix is firmish medium but still closed tight, I have little to no cm. is this a chemical? With my angel I had high soft and lotiony. My boobs aren't sore and I'm only feeling nauseous and fullness.
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 25, 2014 at 5:44 PM
My cervix always feels open even when I was very pregnant with my other babies I don't think that your cervix position can really indicate if the bean is gonna stick or not :/
Bajanmama
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 5:50 PM

Hold on and pray, momma. I think closed is a good sign but every body is different. I say enjoy your Bfp and hope for the best :)

Pukity
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 5:54 PM

I think there's really no way to tell by cervix to tell if it's going to be a sticky bean or not.. keep positive, and call Dr first thing in the morning to get in for an appt or for a blood draw.   good luck

Chaos1229
by Tasha on Dec. 25, 2014 at 6:24 PM
Everyone's cervix is different some women's cervix becomes high sooner than others etc. Try not too worry too much hun.
tryingfor7
by Amber on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:57 PM
I had no cm in the beginning! Only symptoms I had was hunger till about 7-8 weeks:)
Khooks
by Jessica on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:02 PM
That's comforting, I just couldn't find anything on google about lack of symptoms and success.

Quoting tryingfor7: I had no cm in the beginning! Only symptoms I had was hunger till about 7-8 weeks:)
tryingfor7
by Amber on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Well it's true.:) no sore boobies till way after BFP. No nothing but wanting breakfast n I never eat breakfast. Otherwise I was clueless.
Dd no symptoms and ds no symptoms. I didn't even know I was pregnant with ds till I was 5 months!!! Only then did I get headaches n heartburn.

Quoting Khooks: That's comforting, I just couldn't find anything on google about lack of symptoms and success.

Quoting tryingfor7: I had no cm in the beginning! Only symptoms I had was hunger till about 7-8 weeks:)
tryingfor7
by Amber on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:19 PM
I'm guessing boy btw:):)
Pukity
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this
With muy DD's pregnancy the only symptom as gastritis and not filling full after eating. I was irregular so lack of af as not concerning and I found out i as prrgnant at 11weeks
Khooks
by Jessica on Dec. 26, 2014 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Nooooooo lol jk u just want a sticky bean but a girl would make my dh very happy lol he's dying for a daddy's girl

Quoting tryingfor7: I'm guessing boy btw:):)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)