Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

22 day

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:45 PM
  • 15 Replies

I'm 22 days late and still getting BFN! This is driving me nuts! I guess if I was pregnant it would have shown up by now. I have a doctors appointment scheduled for December 31st. I still feel like that is so far away! I want to know what is going on already. Any advice?

by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newbienurse
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:04 PM

BUMP!

newbienurse
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:13 PM

BUMP!

hkmiller
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:07 PM
I've been through this a hundred times. I would have periods be super late and always test with bfns. In my experience, if a bfp doesn't happen at least a couple days after missed period, it wont. I would say stop testing and just wait until your appointment. The more bfns you get, the harder it gets.
Good luck dear. I hope you get some answers soon!
newbienurse
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 11:46 PM

I agree with that. Every time I would take a test I would feel so defeated. I'm going to stop until my appointment I just hope I get some answers then.

Quoting hkmiller: I've been through this a hundred times. I would have periods be super late and always test with bfns. In my experience, if a bfp doesn't happen at least a couple days after missed period, it wont. I would say stop testing and just wait until your appointment. The more bfns you get, the harder it gets. Good luck dear. I hope you get some answers soon!

hkmiller
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 11:55 PM
It will definitely save you some heartache. I use to be so wrapped up in getting that positive test, I turned into an obsessed demon. It wasn't good! But I'm sure your doctor will help you find some answers :)

Quoting newbienurse:

I agree with that. Every time I would take a test I would feel so defeated. I'm going to stop until my appointment I just hope I get some answers then.

Quoting hkmiller: I've been through this a hundred times. I would have periods be super late and always test with bfns. In my experience, if a bfp doesn't happen at least a couple days after missed period, it wont. I would say stop testing and just wait until your appointment. The more bfns you get, the harder it gets. Good luck dear. I hope you get some answers soon!

newbienurse
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 11:57 PM

I feel like that's how I am. I want to take a test everyday but I know that wont make a difference.

Quoting hkmiller: It will definitely save you some heartache. I use to be so wrapped up in getting that positive test, I turned into an obsessed demon. It wasn't good! But I'm sure your doctor will help you find some answers :)
Quoting newbienurse:

hkmiller
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 11:59 PM
I understand. And as much as it sucks, it wont. But you are taking a step in the right direction by seeing a doctor :)

Quoting newbienurse:

I feel like that's how I am. I want to take a test everyday but I know that wont make a difference.

Quoting hkmiller: It will definitely save you some heartache. I use to be so wrapped up in getting that positive test, I turned into an obsessed demon. It wasn't good! But I'm sure your doctor will help you find some answers :)
Quoting newbienurse:

newbienurse
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2014 at 12:01 AM

Yeah I just really hope she will give me some answers!

Quoting hkmiller: I understand. And as much as it sucks, it wont. But you are taking a step in the right direction by seeing a doctor :)
Quoting newbienurse:

Quoting newbienurse:

hkmiller
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2014 at 12:04 AM
Fingers crossed!!!

Quoting newbienurse:

Quoting hkmiller: I understand. And as much as it sucks, it wont. But you are taking a step in the right direction by seeing a doctor :)
Quoting newbienurse:

Quoting newbienurse:

newbienurse
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Thank you so much!

Quoting hkmiller: Fingers crossed!!!
Quoting newbienurse:

Quoting newbienurse:

Quoting newbienurse:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)