Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FML I hate being a girl!!!

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:30 PM
  • 5 Replies
I'm only like 3dpo so I know none of this is any form of a symptom but I need to rant.
I have a yeast infection (been tearing it for 3 days now) and now getting a uti!!! This sucks! My girly bits are irritated and itchy and gross and it hurts to wipe after i pee! Sorry it's just not a fun thing to deal with on Christmas. Times like this I wish I could drink! But sadly no I can't... Stupid gerd. I think all my organs are against me.
OK that is all for now.
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:36 PM

Yeast infections are a nightmare and being on Christmas double sucks. I am sorry you are going through this mess right now but hopefully everything will get back on track and you start feeling better super fast.

ckapps4911
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! I hope so too! The yeast infection is getting better and I have very little itching now and what I do have I think is from the UTI and the irritation down there. Basically it's the feeling of the skin in the area where the pee cones out that it burns but only after I go pee and wipe. So I'm wondering if it's just irritated from the cream I had to use for the itching for the yeast. Either way I hope it's all gone soon! Poor hubby aint getting any special present for Christmas from me! I'm just happy it happened after I ovulated!

Quoting hypnautica:

Yeast infections are a nightmare and being on Christmas double sucks. I am sorry you are going through this mess right now but hopefully everything will get back on track and you start feeling better super fast.

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Dec. 26, 2014 at 12:53 AM
I've had the burning before and used diaper cream and it actually helped.
mrs.joseph1010
by on Dec. 26, 2014 at 4:02 PM

One glass of wine would be absolutely fine :) 

ckapps4911
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 4:42 PM
I can't drink at all.... With how sensitive my stomach is any type of asso alcohol kills my stomach :(

Quoting mrs.joseph1010:

One glass of wine would be absolutely fine :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)