Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frustrated

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:01 PM
  • 2 Replies

I'm so frustrated today. I can't get comfortable. Sitting, standing, laying down, it doesn't matter. Everything is uncomfortable. Right now, DH is laying on my leg asleep and I want to move because I'm uncomfortable but I don't want to move him. He's not feeling well. I'm hungry but the thought of eating is sickening. Music is making me crazy, quiet is making me crazy, everything is driving me nuts. We were at DH's parents' house today and it SUCKED. I normally like being up there because it's so quiet and calm and pretty (especially since there's snow) but today all I wanted was to be anywhere but there. I don't even want to be at home. I don't want to be touched but I want to cuddle up. I'm going freaking nuts. I'm making myself nuts. My clothes are touching me (stupid right? Isn't that what they're supposed to do?). I'm hot and cold. The dog is breathing, the cats are jerks for sleeping on the floor. What the hell is wrong with me?

Sorry for the rant. I'm just frustrated with everything.

by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ag421
by Aimee on Dec. 26, 2014 at 12:23 AM
Me too lol I hope you feel better soon:) and get that bfp ;)
kristal.kuzma
by on Dec. 26, 2014 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks! It's only been 15 days since I had my IUD removed and 11 days since we had sex the first time after it was removed. I guess it's just having the IUD removed that's making me all weird  But yesterday was terrible for me. I hope I don't feel like that again.

Quoting ag421: Me too lol I hope you feel better soon:) and get that bfp ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)