Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ot but could use prayers right now

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:23 PM
  • 9 Replies
Its been a hard Christmas this year one of my friends 16 y/o son ran away last night after an argument with mom and our police won't do much because he's 16 she has no ideal where he is or if he's safe. A high school friends disabled daughter is deathly Ill in the hospital with a Brain Infection :( and the topper on the cake Christmas Day my dh locks housekey inside so right now we have no way of getting in.ohh how I could use a wine cooler right now unfortanly i had that spooting a week ago but didn't wanna test because bfns are so depressing I'm a chicken lol. Merry Christmas everyone though. God will bring us through it
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ashley_marie91
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:24 PM
*spotting*
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:48 PM
I'm so sorry that you are having a rough christmas! Fx for a BFP tho!
ashley_marie91
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank u I really wish I could help them both but I know its in Gods hands. I also hope u get your bfp this cycle.
Quoting julieobug: I'm so sorry that you are having a rough christmas! Fx for a BFP tho!
Hippiemama424
by Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 2:13 AM
I'm sorry. Christmas has been rough for us too. Things will get better...they always do.
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 26, 2014 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! I'm so sorry I know how it feels tk just have to let it all go because you can't do a thing

Quoting ashley_marie91: Thank u I really wish I could help them both but I know its in Gods hands. I also hope u get your bfp this cycle.
Quoting julieobug: I'm so sorry that you are having a rough christmas! Fx for a BFP tho!
Pukity
by on Dec. 26, 2014 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh no!!!  I hope everything turns out good and everyone gets home safe. I'll pray for the girl in the hospital.  were you able to get into house?

ashley_marie91
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Yes thankfully we finally were and thank u u so much
Quoting Pukity:

Oh no!!!  I hope everything turns out good and everyone gets home safe. I'll pray for the girl in the hospital.  were you able to get into house?

ashley_marie91
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 10:53 AM
Yes they will. Hopefully 2015 will be a great year for everyone.
Quoting Hippiemama424: I'm sorry. Christmas has been rough for us too. Things will get better...they always do.
ashley_marie91
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Yep that's so true.
Quoting julieobug: Thank you! I'm so sorry I know how it feels tk just have to let it all go because you can't do a thing

Quoting ashley_marie91: Thank u I really wish I could help them both but I know its in Gods hands. I also hope u get your bfp this cycle.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)