Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have dreams of...

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:56 AM
  • 5 Replies

Pregnancy? My period is 24 days late and my tests are negative. I have a doctors appointment scheduled for 12-31.  I've been dreaming of seeing those 2 pink lines on a pregnancy test for about 2 weeks now. Anyone else have dreams about pregnancy before you got pregnant? Thanks girls!

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
newbienurse
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:30 AM

BUMP!

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Yeah I would have dreams but it never happened after I had dreams. I got pregnant without much baby or pregnancy dreams.
It could be because you're falling asleep with it on your mind!!!
newbienurse
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:36 AM

I mean I think about it all the time so that could be. I just wish I knew what was going on.

Quoting Dannimarie418: Yeah I would have dreams but it never happened after I had dreams. I got pregnant without much baby or pregnancy dreams. It could be because you're falling asleep with it on your mind!!!

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Yeah I get it! I started to shut my brain off! In a way! Or the best way I could. Found other stuff to focus on. It really helps I promise

Quoting newbienurse:

I mean I think about it all the time so that could be. I just wish I knew what was going on.

Quoting Dannimarie418: Yeah I would have dreams but it never happened after I had dreams. I got pregnant without much baby or pregnancy dreams. It could be because you're falling asleep with it on your mind!!!

newbienurse
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:18 PM

I'm going to have and try that tonight. I mean I don't mind dreaming about being pregnant but I just feel depressed when I wake up in the morning.  

Quoting Dannimarie418: Yeah I get it! I started to shut my brain off! In a way! Or the best way I could. Found other stuff to focus on. It really helps I promise
Quoting newbienurse:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)