• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Been gone a while... hpt's posted need opinions on what evaps look like. tweek if possible??

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:20 PM
  • 4 Replies

I've been gone while, needed time away. Not sure if anyone remembers me or not.  

Anyways.  Had 2 mc in the past few months.  One was in september and the second was the beginning of this month.  That brings my mc count to 5 in the past almost 3 years.  

So i ended up testing yesterday i believe and i think i got an evap and looking for advice from you gals on the test.  It's a dollar store cheapie.  

I swear i see something but it is probably an evap since it was over the time limit.  

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:24 PM
I see something but if it past 10 mins if retest to be sure hun.
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:25 PM
I see it too but I would re test like lolly said. I'm so sorry for your losses hon! I'm the the same boat with two losses back to back in oct and nov :(
dj_kern
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:29 PM

so sorry for your losses.  Hope you get your sticky bean soon.

Quoting julieobug: I see it too but I would re test like lolly said. I'm so sorry for your losses hon! I'm the the same boat with two losses back to back in oct and nov :(

julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope you do too hon!

Quoting dj_kern:

so sorry for your losses.  Hope you get your sticky bean soon.

Quoting julieobug: I see it too but I would re test like lolly said. I'm so sorry for your losses hon! I'm the the same boat with two losses back to back in oct and nov :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)