Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9dpo UPDATED with tests

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:55 PM
  • 22 Replies

BFN this morning on the weird test and a FRER..not surprised I have NEVER gotten a positive before 10dpo before
TERRIBLE headache this morning and I'm pretty pissy...I remember that from my chemical so FX its a good sign.

**UPDATE**

These were both taken with FMU at about 9 this morning....I think I hate the little weird ones...look how bad the dye run is!!
I don't see anything on either test...I'll need to grab some more FRER's today though cuz this was my last one

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Fxfxfx hopefully the frer brings a BFP tmo morning! I didn't get mine till 10 dpo this month. April I had one at 8 dpo
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:17 PM

Thank you!!
I had a positive the evening of 13dpo with my youngest...with my oldest I was 18dpo before I tested
And with my loss I got a positive at 10dpo and shocked the hell outta myself

I don't have many symptoms..and usually I have ton's of pinching and cramping and stuff and I had some yesterday morning and that was it

Quoting Dannimarie418: Fxfxfx hopefully the frer brings a BFP tmo morning! I didn't get mine till 10 dpo this month. April I had one at 8 dpo

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:21 PM
Goes to show every pregnancy is different. I didn't get a positive with my first angel until 19dpo. I mean that's when I tested. Lol I didn't want to test. It was ttc before my losses! Much easier thenN

Quoting kelly617:

Thank you!!I had a positive the evening of 13dpo with my youngest...with my oldest I was 18dpo before I testedAnd with my loss I got a positive at 10dpo and shocked the hell outta myselfI don't have many symptoms..and usually I have ton's of pinching and cramping and stuff and I had some yesterday morning and that was it

Quoting Dannimarie418: Fxfxfx hopefully the frer brings a BFP tmo morning! I didn't get mine till 10 dpo this month. April I had one at 8 dpo

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:29 PM

Same here...I wasn't temping or anything...I used an opk to figure out what day I O'd because I never had any symptoms

Then like a week after AF was due I was like "Gee...haven't had a period in a while....guess I'll test"
I tested...didn't see anything and tossed it...I didn't wait long enough though...the next morning I glanced in the trash and saw two lines so I tested again and actually WAITED and BOOM positive

So much less stressful than this time around

Quoting Dannimarie418: Goes to show every pregnancy is different. I didn't get a positive with my first angel until 19dpo. I mean that's when I tested. Lol I didn't want to test. It was ttc before my losses! Much easier thenN
Quoting kelly617:

Thank you!!I had a positive the evening of 13dpo with my youngest...with my oldest I was 18dpo before I testedAnd with my loss I got a positive at 10dpo and shocked the hell outta myselfI don't have many symptoms..and usually I have ton's of pinching and cramping and stuff and I had some yesterday morning and that was it

Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Boo for bfn but yay for your chart!! Hopefully your BFP will show up in the next few days :)
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Your chart looks amazing!!!
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:37 PM
Yeah see much more easier! Lol I hope you get a BFP in the next few days!!!

Quoting kelly617:

Same here...I wasn't temping or anything...I used an opk to figure out what day I O'd because I never had any symptomsThen like a week after AF was due I was like "Gee...haven't had a period in a while....guess I'll test"I tested...didn't see anything and tossed it...I didn't wait long enough though...the next morning I glanced in the trash and saw two lines so I tested again and actually WAITED and BOOM positiveSo much less stressful than this time around

Quoting Dannimarie418: Goes to show every pregnancy is different. I didn't get a positive with my first angel until 19dpo. I mean that's when I tested. Lol I didn't want to test. It was ttc before my losses! Much easier thenN

Quoting kelly617:

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:51 PM

Thank you!!

For the first time like ever...when I search "Charts like mine" on FF it gives me MORE pregnancy charts than ovulatory!!! I've never had that before

I hope this is it....I would love to be in a Due date group with you ladies

Quoting julieobug: Your chart looks amazing!!!

julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I search that all the time!!! It's awesome to see more pregnancy charts!!!

Being in a due date group with you ladies would be awesome!!!

Quoting kelly617:

Thank you!!For the first time like ever...when I search "Charts like mine" on FF it gives me MORE pregnancy charts than ovulatory!!! I've never had that beforeI hope this is it....I would love to be in a Due date group with you ladies

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:58 PM

I always search it...and most of the time I'm like "WTF that doesn't look anything like my chart" lol

Quoting julieobug: I search that all the time!!! It's awesome to see more pregnancy charts!!! Being in a due date group with you ladies would be awesome!!!
Quoting kelly617:

Thank you!!For the first time like ever...when I search "Charts like mine" on FF it gives me MORE pregnancy charts than ovulatory!!! I've never had that beforeI hope this is it....I would love to be in a Due date group with you ladies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)