Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**UPDATE w/ pics** Spoke too soon

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:22 PM
  • 15 Replies

CD 58 and day 3 of positive OPKs! Ugh!!! Lol Just when I thought it was great that I had randomly tested and got a positive opk. 

UPDATE: I just finally got a negative OPK.. I think! Lol This is negative, right?

Here is a positive I previously had the other day (same brand)

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:35 PM

thats not necessarily a bad thing
I get 3-4 days of positive OPK's when I ovulate

julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:44 PM
I got two days of positives last month and I still o'd!! Are you using $store ones?
florallove92
by Group Admin on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Yes dollar tree tests! I am also going to pick up a BBT so that I can start tracking my temps. Thank you for the reassurance, I had read a few things that said the test line shouldn't be darker than the control line for more than a day and I got worried, lol 

Quoting julieobug: I got two days of positives last month and I still o'd!! Are you using $store ones?

florallove92
by Group Admin on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:07 PM

Really?? Okay good to know! This helps, lol :) 

Quoting kelly617:

thats not necessarily a bad thingI get 3-4 days of positive OPK's when I ovulate

julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:10 PM
The $store tests are SUPER sensitive and some women get postives for 5+ days with them!

Quoting florallove92:

Yes dollar tree tests! I am also going to pick up a BBT so that I can start tracking my temps. Thank you for the reassurance, I had read a few things that said the test line shouldn't be darker than the control line for more than a day and I got worried, lol 

Quoting julieobug: I got two days of positives last month and I still o'd!! Are you using $store ones?

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:12 PM

OH and the dollar store tests are SUPER sensitive....I got positives for a WEEK when I used those
I did ovulate though so thats the good thing

Are they as dark or daker than the control line?
With the dollar tests I didn't ovulate until after the test line was WAY darker than the control

GOOD LUCK!!!

I know a lady that got pregnant on day like 76 of her cycle so it can happen!

Quoting florallove92:

Quoting kelly617:

thats not necessarily a bad thingI get 3-4 days of positive OPK's when I ovulate

seaturtle1
by Melissa on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:15 PM

I use dollar tree and all last month and this month they keep coming up positive on every test.  I think one test last month was just barley faint one time.  I have ordered the the tests you all suggested from amazon. With dollar tree I will never know when I am ovulating.

Quoting julieobug: The $store tests are SUPER sensitive and some women get postives for 5+ days with them!
Quoting florallove92:

julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:17 PM
Yeah I strongly recommend wonfo OPK's! They are great tests! I never have to guess and at most I have two days of postives

Quoting seaturtle1:

I use dollar tree and all last month and this month they keep coming up positive on every test.  I think one test last month was just barley faint one time.  I have ordered the the tests you all suggested from amazon. With dollar tree I will never know when I am ovulating.

Quoting julieobug: The $store tests are SUPER sensitive and some women get postives for 5+ days with them!

Quoting florallove92:

florallove92
by Group Admin on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Test line has been darker than the control on all three so far, Ahh shit I had no idea they were this sensitive. That definitely explains it. I have heard of that too!! I hope so because this cycle seems never ending lol 

Quoting kelly617:

OH and the dollar store tests are SUPER sensitive....I got positives for a WEEK when I used thoseI did ovulate though so thats the good thingAre they as dark or daker than the control line?With the dollar tests I didn't ovulate until after the test line was WAY darker than the controlGOOD LUCK!!!I know a lady that got pregnant on day like 76 of her cycle so it can happen!

Quoting florallove92:

Quoting kelly617:

florallove92
by Group Admin on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:51 PM

Thanks ladies! Do you find that amazon is the cheapest place to get them? 

Quoting julieobug: Yeah I strongly recommend wonfo OPK's! They are great tests! I never have to guess and at most I have two days of postives
Quoting seaturtle1:

Quoting florallove92:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)