Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EYES Please!!Line or NO line??

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:21 PM
  • 23 Replies

Poll

Question: What do you girls think??

Options:

Positive

Evap

Negative

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 32

View Results

Just wondering if this is a faint positive.Gonna re-test in a few days with a digital. Taken at 10dpo.So of course its gonna be faint. 

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oliveoil423
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:25 PM
Evap. The line is very very fate but I can see it.
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:27 PM
I would say it's. Bfn or a evap...was this taken in the time limit?
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
If it was taken in the time limit then I would say it's a faint BFP
BamaBelle86
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:30 PM

Line was seen in time limit.This picture was taken a few hours later after I got home from running errands to post to get opinions.But would evaps have color??I thought it be an indent with no color on frer.

julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:35 PM
And indent or a evap generally have no color and I've personally never seen a evap with a frer a indent yes but it didn't have color

Quoting BamaBelle86:

Line was seen in time limit.This picture was taken a few hours later after I got home from running errands to post to get opinions.But would evaps have color??I thought it be an indent with no color on frer.

BamaBelle86
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:39 PM
Quoting julieobug: And indent or a evap generally have no color and I've personally never seen a evap with a frer a indent yes but it didn't have color
Quoting BamaBelle86:

Well mine is a frer and it has color!!!
florallove92
by Group Admin on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:42 PM

I got a pink evap on a FRER in October, it has happened to other ladies here too. It's hard to say if it's an evap or not since it was taken after the limit! Do you have a cheapy test you could take?

BamaBelle86
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Quoting florallove92:

I got a pink evap on a FRER in October, it has happened to other ladies here too. It's hard to say if it's an evap or not since it was taken after the limit! Do you have a cheapy test you could take?

I only have digitals left.It was seen within time limit just didnt have time to take a picture and post a pic.But it was there.

Ethans-mommy
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Mobile Photo

This is my test from this morning. I'm not sure if it's a bfp or evap. I do see color on yours !!
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I see color on both of these tests

I've never had a COLORED evap or indent...when I get them they are usually white or gray depending on the test

GOOD LUCK for you both!!! Def looks promising!!!

Quoting Ethans-mommy:

Mobile Photo

This is my test from this morning. I'm not sure if it's a bfp or evap. I do see color on yours !!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)