Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it possible and please don't judge

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:57 PM
  • 4 Replies
Hi I'm 18. My fiance and I have been ttc for almost 2 years. In my family, I have a sister and an aunt who were not able to get pregnant everyone else is. My fiance has hydrocele every now and then and I was wondering which one of these factors are more possible to affect me?
In advance, I have not gone to a doctor yet.
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:15 PM

See a Dr, its impossible to say for sure!! Just because a family member is infertile doesnt mean you will be fertile. Just like you may have a fertile family membr and you can be infertile. And as far as the hydrocile did you Hubby have the surgery to correct it? I am not sure what effect it could have on TTC

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:18 PM

It does appear Hydrocele can cause male infertility. See your Dr and have him do a sperm test on your Hubby!! It took Hubby and I 3 yrs to concieve our first. I was WAY too young when we started trying. But it worked out! 

carmen2013
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:55 PM
He has never had surgery but he has gone to the hospital before on 2 separate occasions but the fluid just went away on its own. It comes and go. We have tried ovulation kits and the strips and taking prenatal pills 2 months before and right now we are using conceive plus lubricant.

Quoting NoraDun:

See a Dr, its impossible to say for sure!! Just because a family member is infertile doesnt mean you will be fertile. Just like you may have a fertile family membr and you can be infertile. And as far as the hydrocile did you Hubby have the surgery to correct it? I am not sure what effect it could have on TTC

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)