Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cramping in early pregnancy ?

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:02 PM
  • 16 Replies

so today I´m 16dpo, just today I confirmed with a Frer that I´m preggo and since 8 or 9dpo I´ve been having cramping but since yesterday have worsen, they are on and off, are kind of different from AF cramping, i have them very low in the abdomen and feel sharp. I´m nervous, I had a MC 2 years ago at 7 weeks far along and I remember the cramping and is similra, but I´ve read many women experience cramping in early pregnancy too and are normal.

anyone can share her experience?

I have an appt tomorrow morning with my gyn but first I have to stop by the lab for the blood drawn for hcg. Im just so nervous. this is the best news we could have to end the year and I really don´t want to loose another one.

CafeMom Tickers

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeganSB
by Megan on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:06 PM
Well from what I remember because the baby is growing rapidly so is your uterus so that's more than likely what you're feeling. Try not to get up to fast either. Good luck hun!
Pukity
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:15 PM

Thanks for the advice. I guess is been so long since my last pregnancy that everything is kind of new.. LOL.

Quoting MeganSB: Well from what I remember because the baby is growing rapidly so is your uterus so that's more than likely what you're feeling. Try not to get up to fast either. Good luck hun!

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I went thru it so I think it's normal lol good luck hon 😀
Kc0001
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I cramped something awful the first three months, and I still do now, just less often @ 19wks.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:51 PM

This pregnancy my cramping has been minimal but with my last two pregnancies my cramping was just short of severe during early pregnancy. Hopefully all is well hun!!! Keep us posted!!

kristiansmommy1
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:52 PM
When I was pregnant with my youngest I kept swearing my period was coming on because I had cramps. They lasted until at least 10 weeks
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:50 PM
Mine are coming off and on ! And they tend to feel like AF ! Freaks me out cause of my miscarriages!
Pukity
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:57 PM

Thanks for sharing. I will

Quoting NoraDun:

This pregnancy my cramping has been minimal but with my last two pregnancies my cramping was just short of severe during early pregnancy. Hopefully all is well hun!!! Keep us posted!!

Pukity
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:58 PM

is good to read that they are common.. thanks for sharing :)

Quoting kristiansmommy1: When I was pregnant with my youngest I kept swearing my period was coming on because I had cramps. They lasted until at least 10 weeks

Pukity
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:00 PM

yes mine too I hate the feeling.. let´s keep positve and deleting the word MC from our minds and vocabulary.. LOL.  I noticed that if I drink water they go away.

Quoting Dannimarie418: Mine are coming off and on ! And they tend to feel like AF ! Freaks me out cause of my miscarriages!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)