Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Suppose to test today...

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:27 PM
  • 8 Replies
But I can't bring myself to do it. I am 11dpo...and I tested yesterday with a bfn. I almost have no hope. My "symptoms" come and go. So I'm not even sure I'm feeling anything! Ugh! Lol!
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:57 PM
Aw man!!!! Tomorrow is a better day some sometimes you could have no symptoms at alln
ewunia79
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:17 PM
All those early symptoms never mattered to me..... I Hebert had ANY early symptoms with 3 pregnancies. Earliest symptoms appeared at 10 weeks. Good luck!
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:36 PM

I have tons of symptoms each month and it never leads to anything
With my oldest I didn't have any symptoms until much later

Test in the AM....no matter what happens you know all the ladies are here for you and you're still early even at 12dpo

with both of my viable pregnancies I was 13dpo+ before I got a postiive

hkmiller
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:29 PM
Aww thanks! I've been off and on with nausea. I've been super tired, like every day. Today my boobs did start itching and kinda hurting lol. I've been so positive, until now.
But I will test in the morning, if not tonight when I get home. I'm stocked on tests, so all is good! I'm praying hard.

Quoting kelly617:

I have tons of symptoms each month and it never leads to anythingWith my oldest I didn't have any symptoms until much laterTest in the AM....no matter what happens you know all the ladies are here for you and you're still early even at 12dpowith both of my viable pregnancies I was 13dpo+ before I got a postiive

hkmiller
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:30 PM
I've heard it both ways. I had cramps at 6dpo. I was hoping it was implantation cramps. I have a couple days until af should be here. My cycle is out of wack, but based off of O, I should start on the 31st. I'm praying I dont.

Quoting julieobug: Aw man!!!! Tomorrow is a better day some sometimes you could have no symptoms at alln
hkmiller
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:31 PM
I can't really remember with my daughter. But with my son, I itched sooo bad! That's what made me test! I thought it was a change in detergent...but it turns out, it was a change in hormones lol!

Quoting ewunia79: All those early symptoms never mattered to me..... I Hebert had ANY early symptoms with 3 pregnancies. Earliest symptoms appeared at 10 weeks. Good luck!
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:18 PM
Fx for you!!!! That you get your BFP!

Quoting hkmiller: I've heard it both ways. I had cramps at 6dpo. I was hoping it was implantation cramps. I have a couple days until af should be here. My cycle is out of wack, but based off of O, I should start on the 31st. I'm praying I dont.

Quoting julieobug: Aw man!!!! Tomorrow is a better day some sometimes you could have no symptoms at alln
hkmiller
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:44 PM
Thank you!!

Quoting julieobug: Fx for you!!!! That you get your BFP!

Quoting hkmiller: I've heard it both ways. I had cramps at 6dpo. I was hoping it was implantation cramps. I have a couple days until af should be here. My cycle is out of wack, but based off of O, I should start on the 31st. I'm praying I dont.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)