Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Librabalance?

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:13 PM
  • 21 Replies

Has anyone seen or heard from her?? I was worried about her. I hadn't seen any new posts. Was curious how she was feeling and how the pregnancy was going?

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I believe she has a drs appt tuesday! She wrote on my BFP posts!
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Oh ok! Awesome! 

Quoting Dannimarie418: I believe she has a drs appt tuesday! She wrote on my BFP posts!

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes! Ultrasound I think! Fx for her!

Quoting NoraDun:

Oh ok! Awesome! 

Quoting Dannimarie418: I believe she has a drs appt tuesday! She wrote on my BFP posts!

julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep she said today she's feeling good and imapaitent for the ultrasound on Tuesday to rule our ectopic and make sure everything is progressing like it should :)
omfgitsannie
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:25 PM
2 moms liked this
No because I truly can't stand this group anymore. In order to even get advice you have to 'be part of the click ...I've posted Many questions asking for some serious advice in here with no answers which is sad..
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:36 PM
I try to answer everyone as best I can :/

Quoting omfgitsannie: No because I truly can't stand this group anymore. In order to even get advice you have to 'be part of the click ...I've posted Many questions asking for some serious advice in here with no answers which is sad..
omfgitsannie
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I know you do because you're genuine. There are a ton of woman who use to be part of CM who are now part of other online groups who say the same thing.

This is by far the last place people go for advice.

I've had a ton of questions with 0 replies so I stopped coming here.

So many supportive online forms but ttc on ceremom is by far the worst

Quoting julieobug: I try to answer everyone as best I can :/

Quoting omfgitsannie: No because I truly can't stand this group anymore. In order to even get advice you have to 'be part of the click ...I've posted Many questions asking for some serious advice in here with no answers which is sad..
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
See I believe the opposite with this group. I've been on other sites that I feel are much much worse. I think maybe this last month tensions have been running high because we have had a lot of 'drive bys' but a lot of the women on here are very loving and supportive and try to be that way for everyone. I know I miss posts a lot but I try my hardest to be a good support because we all deserve that

Quoting omfgitsannie: I know you do because you're genuine. There are a ton of woman who use to be part of CM who are now part of other online groups who say the same thing.

This is by far the last place people go for advice.

I've had a ton of questions with 0 replies so I stopped coming here.

So many supportive online forms but ttc on ceremom is by far the worst

Quoting julieobug: I try to answer everyone as best I can :/

LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:23 PM
I'm very sorry you feel that way :(

I think anywhere you go there are going to be some "clics" but that's because we get to know each other and truely care about each other.

I try to answer everyones posts even just to bump them if I don't actually know an answer to their question...

This group has been amazing to me. These ladies got me through the worst thing id ever been through, imo. They have also been super amazing with the uncertain pregnancy I am going through now (and the past few weeks).

I hope your questions get answered and you see your bfp soon!! I will be sure to look out for your posts :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I am doing OK...Still barely any symptoms. We told the family and DS. Everyone is happy & excited, which makes me even more nervous. Ultrasound Tues. at 9:30. I am very impatient, but also very very scared. Fx!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)