• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help please!! Need opinions!

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:37 PM
  • 9 Replies
Okay so I'm new here but I need answers, or opinions.
My nipples have been very sore lately.
I haven't had a period for the month of December. (I'm very irregular though)
And I just saw that I had a light-clear stretchy mucous.
Could I be pregnant??
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ag421
by Aimee on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Where are you in your cycle? Are you ttc? :) i believe your ovulating by tbe sound of your symptoms but i can't say for sure. Take a opk and see if it's positive:) Good luck!
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:43 PM
The stretchy liquid could point to a late ovulation because if you have irregular cycles you could not be ovulating at all or late most of the time. Do you use OPK's or take your temp?
aily93
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:50 PM
I have a hard time keeping up with my cycle because of how irregular they are. After I started getting my period back after getting off depo, I get it very heavy for 7 days straight. I could get it today, until next Sunday then not get it again until almost March. Or it could be close together. It's very crazy I did take a test two weeks ago which was negative.

And on the temp thing, I'm not sure how to properly do it.
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:12 PM
To take your temp you need a bbt thermometer and you just need to take it at the same time every morning when you wake up before you even get up to pee or do ANYTHING. It can pin point you ovulation to the day!

Quoting aily93: I have a hard time keeping up with my cycle because of how irregular they are. After I started getting my period back after getting off depo, I get it very heavy for 7 days straight. I could get it today, until next Sunday then not get it again until almost March. Or it could be close together. It's very crazy I did take a test two weeks ago which was negative.

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:57 PM

I agree with the other ladies
clear stretchy cm is more likely due to ovulation...which could also be why you haven't had your period yet
you're probably ovulating late (now) and it would be 2weeks before your period shows up

But to confirm this I would recomment getting a pregnancy test and an ovulation predictor kit
Good luck!

tryingfor7
by Amber on Dec. 29, 2014 at 1:18 AM
Go to fertility friend.com.. Great place to start! Sounds like u could be ovulating so I'd have sex for the next few days
tluvsd2
by TONI on Dec. 29, 2014 at 9:57 AM
WHAT AMBER SAID ID DEF GET TO BDING GOOD LUCK😊
katie23VA
by Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 10:09 AM
When did you stop depo?

Quoting aily93: I have a hard time keeping up with my cycle because of how irregular they are. After I started getting my period back after getting off depo, I get it very heavy for 7 days straight. I could get it today, until next Sunday then not get it again until almost March. Or it could be close together. It's very crazy I did take a test two weeks ago which was negative.

aily93
by on Dec. 29, 2014 at 4:30 PM
Well guys.. This morning I got a BFP!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)