Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Needed a break-Update!

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:22 PM
  • 46 Replies

Took the last month off from the because I've been stressing too much about ttc. Currently started a project on my kitchen to take some time. Af should be here on the first. I am going crazy!!
Who has gotten their bfp? Where is everyone in their cycle?

Update: 
Took a test last night and ran and got a FRER right after.  

Af due on the first. Is it normal for the tests to be so dark at night when AF isn't quite due?? I'm kind of stressing about that!  I am so shocked! 

This month I:

Used geritol for the first time (only the first half of my cycle start CD 1)

My dh used Fertilaid starting CD 1.

We BD every 3 days instead of every other day (low sperm has not been ruled out)  

We tried for a year and a half this time and I wanted to let you guys know how we finally did it in case someone wants to try :) 

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OneNotDone
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:23 PM
It won't let me add picture! anymore :(
dh saw a license plate that said ept. Lol. I never look at them. If only it was a sign
countryblonde
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:30 PM
I'm on cd12 and supposed to ovulate this week sometime. Soooooooooo frustrated I just want to be preg! I'm using pre seed again this time and keeping my fingers crossed
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Meeeee toooo!!! Got a positive opk today!

Op are you in mobile? If so you need to be in mobile.cafemom.com not just cafemom.com abd you should be able to add a picture :)

Quoting countryblonde: I'm on cd12 and supposed to ovulate this week sometime. Soooooooooo frustrated I just want to be preg! I'm using pre seed again this time and keeping my fingers crossed
countryblonde
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:44 PM
I decided not to buy opks this month. My atempt at not being so obsessed with ttc. Ive been chatting but I'm not sure how to read it

Quoting julieobug: Meeeee toooo!!! Got a positive opk today!

Op are you in mobile? If so you need to be in mobile.cafemom.com not just cafemom.com abd you should be able to add a picture :)

Quoting countryblonde: I'm on cd12 and supposed to ovulate this week sometime. Soooooooooo frustrated I just want to be preg! I'm using pre seed again this time and keeping my fingers crossed
countryblonde
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:45 PM
Charting

Quoting countryblonde: I decided not to buy opks this month. My atempt at not being so obsessed with ttc. Ive been chatting but I'm not sure how to read it

julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:47 PM
I let ff do all that for me :) I have a serious poas problem so I don't think I could not do OPK's sbd plus Jill loves seeing my hormones do their thing and I think it makes her feel more apart of it.

Quoting countryblonde: I decided not to buy opks this month. My atempt at not being so obsessed with ttc. Ive been chatting but I'm not sure how to read it

countryblonde
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:53 PM
I use FF I just don't know how to tell by temp when o ovulate

Quoting julieobug: I let ff do all that for me :) I have a serious poas problem so I don't think I could not do OPK's sbd plus Jill loves seeing my hormones do their thing and I think it makes her feel more apart of it.

kristal.kuzma
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm on CD 6 and I've had super watery CM. We have been taking advantage of that the past couple of days.

OneNotDone
by Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:14 AM
Fixed it lol thanks. We used presets this month, geritol and fertilaid for men lol. I really hope you get your bfp this month julie!!! And a sticky one :)

OneNotDone
by Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:16 AM
Yes, take advantage of it!! How long have you been ttc?

Quoting kristal.kuzma:

I'm on CD 6 and I've had super watery CM. We have been taking advantage of that the past couple of days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)