Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well, I went ahead and tested. (Pic in comment)

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:37 PM
  • 14 Replies
11dpo. Negative. I've gone back and forth thinking I see something. But if I'm squinting, it's negative. I know it's still early. But I'm losing hope. I've started cramping a little. I'm really starting to get ticked that it takes me so long to get pregnant. :/
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hkmiller
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Mobile Photo

Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:39 PM
I'm sorry hun :(
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:41 PM
I'm sorry hon :(
hkmiller
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:41 PM
Thank you!

Quoting Lollypeg9896: I'm sorry hun :(
hkmiller
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:41 PM
Thank you!

Quoting Lollypeg9896: I'm sorry hun :(
hkmiller
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:42 PM
Thank you!

Quoting julieobug: I'm sorry hon :(
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:44 PM
Tho I can say that recently I have felt like the cheap tests are not as sensitive in the last month or so

Quoting hkmiller: Thank you!

hkmiller
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:49 PM
I've heard that the FRERs are causing problems as well. So it's hard to figure out what to get lol! I chose to go cheap this time because I don't want to waste my money. If a positive were to show, I would get a digital. But the only problem is getting the positive to show lol! I'm gonna try and wait a couple days and try again.

Quoting julieobug: Tho I can say that recently I have felt like the cheap tests are not as sensitive in the last month or so

julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Yeah frer has has some horrible indents lately too >_<

Quoting hkmiller: I've heard that the FRERs are causing problems as well. So it's hard to figure out what to get lol! I chose to go cheap this time because I don't want to waste my money. If a positive were to show, I would get a digital. But the only problem is getting the positive to show lol! I'm gonna try and wait a couple days and try again.

Quoting julieobug: Tho I can say that recently I have felt like the cheap tests are not as sensitive in the last month or so

hkmiller
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:57 PM
With all the technology these days, you would think they would figure out how to stop that. Lol

Quoting julieobug: Yeah frer has has some horrible indents lately too >_<

Quoting hkmiller: I've heard that the FRERs are causing problems as well. So it's hard to figure out what to get lol! I chose to go cheap this time because I don't want to waste my money. If a positive were to show, I would get a digital. But the only problem is getting the positive to show lol! I'm gonna try and wait a couple days and try again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)