Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here's hoping!!!

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:37 AM
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

My temps stay up!!! They are so much higher then normal because I'm temping vaginally now so I can only assume my temps were crazy the last two cycles well one because they were both cycles after a loss and two I was temping orally and three I'm a mouth breather! So my cover line is gonna be wayyyyyy higher this month!! And I think think think I might only temp just until o is confirmed so that I can lose some stress and hopefully be able to sleep better then month...
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MysticRose81
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:41 AM
Good luck Julie hope it's your month
Sophie1809
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:45 AM

Baby dust to you for the New Year.

Rogue95
by Maggie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:51 AM

I hope it is your month!!!

a06z08mama
by Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:53 AM
Fingers n toes crossed for you! O'ing would be a great way to start 2015!!!
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:55 AM
Thanks ladies!!!!! ❤️You all!
ag421
by Aimee on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Good luck I hope you caught the egg:) just a question cause I'm not sure how temping works that well.lol Do you o and your temp immediately drops or do you o and then your temp drops later?:/ I'm thinking about temping next cycle:) maybe I'll start this month and get a pattern going lol or just to figure it all out :)
Rogue95
by Maggie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:02 AM

You O when your temp drops.  It takes 3 days of high temps to confirm it.  Fertility Friend is great at walking you through those things :)

Quoting ag421: Good luck I hope you caught the egg:) just a question cause I'm not sure how temping works that well.lol Do you o and your temp immediately drops or do you o and then your temp drops later?:/ I'm thinking about temping next cycle:) maybe I'll start this month and get a pattern going lol or just to figure it all out :)

ag421
by Aimee on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:09 AM
:)thank you

Quoting Rogue95:

You O when your temp drops.  It takes 3 days of high temps to confirm it.  Fertility Friend is great at walking you through those things :)

Quoting ag421: Good luck I hope you caught the egg:) just a question cause I'm not sure how temping works that well.lol Do you o and your temp immediately drops or do you o and then your temp drops later?:/ I'm thinking about temping next cycle:) maybe I'll start this month and get a pattern going lol or just to figure it all out :)

Rogue95
by Maggie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Anytime! :D

Quoting ag421: :)thank you
Quoting Rogue95:

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:13 AM
Fxfxfx gl!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)