Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hoping... Praying

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:55 AM
  • 12 Replies

I am hoping, praying, that we got it this month.... Especially with what an ass my father in law was about the fact that we aren't pregnant yet on Christmas eve...  It has been a rough month, especially with a co-worker "accidentally" getting pregnant, a new niece being born, and a nephew on the way. I feel surrounded by pregnant women!!!

Good luck and baby dust to everyone! 

by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Fxfxfx hunny! Good luck!!! And I know the feeling about being surrounded by pregnant ppl! When I went through my losses that's all I had around me!
Rogue95
by Maggie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:58 AM

Thank you! How is everything going for you?? I am so excited for you.  It is really easy to be happy for the ladies on here, because I know they have walked in the same shoes.  I hope everything goes along perfectly for you! 

Quoting Dannimarie418: Fxfxfx hunny! Good luck!!! And I know the feeling about being surrounded by pregnant ppl! When I went through my losses that's all I had around me!

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:00 AM
I'm waiting for my 2nd beta now! I'll update when I get it! :) and thank you! It's def easier to be happy for ppl you have it in common with. Most of us struggle with loss, infertility or both!

Quoting Rogue95:

Thank you! How is everything going for you?? I am so excited for you.  It is really easy to be happy for the ladies on here, because I know they have walked in the same shoes.  I hope everything goes along perfectly for you! 

Quoting Dannimarie418: Fxfxfx hunny! Good luck!!! And I know the feeling about being surrounded by pregnant ppl! When I went through my losses that's all I had around me!

Rogue95
by Maggie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Yay!! How exciting!!!

Quoting Dannimarie418: I'm waiting for my 2nd beta now! I'll update when I get it! :)
Quoting Rogue95:

ag421
by Aimee on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:02 AM
Aww dear I'm so sorry:( i hope the people in your life are alot nicer to you:/ &you will get your bfp i just know it;(<3 good luck an fx we see a bfp in a few days..when are you testing?:)
Rogue95
by Maggie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:04 AM

It's okay, It just sucked that he got drunk and was mean.  I thought my husband would kill him.  And thank you!!  I don't know yet... I am kind of scared to test, honestly, but I will probably break down at 10 DPO and test on a cheapie.  So maybe sunday or monday?  I just don't want to see a false negative. 

Quoting ag421: Aww dear I'm so sorry:( i hope the people in your life are alot nicer to you:/ &you will get your bfp i just know it;(<3 good luck an fx we see a bfp in a few days..when are you testing?:)

julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:50 AM
Fx good luck!!! Your temps look really great too!! I know what you mean about the girls on here! I feel like we've all had super struggles and it's way easier to be happy for you then people that just oops are pregnant in my real life lol.
Rogue95
by Maggie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Thank you!

And exactly!  I can't fathom accidentally getting pregnant.. what a shock that would be. haha

Quoting julieobug: Fx good luck!!! Your temps look really great too!! I know what you mean about the girls on here! I feel like we've all had super struggles and it's way easier to be happy for you then people that just oops are pregnant in my real life lol.

julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:00 AM
My first two losses and my three boys were not planned pregnancies so I've felt the shock I mean I hadn't even had a cycle between my boys because I was EBF and my oldest was 4 months old when I got pregnant with my second and then my second was 7 months old when I got pregnant with my third! So I guess I've seen both ends of the scale.

Quoting Rogue95:

Thank you!

And exactly!  I can't fathom accidentally getting pregnant.. what a shock that would be. haha

Quoting julieobug: Fx good luck!!! Your temps look really great too!! I know what you mean about the girls on here! I feel like we've all had super struggles and it's way easier to be happy for you then people that just oops are pregnant in my real life lol.

Rogue95
by Maggie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Wow!!! That is awesome!!

Quoting julieobug: My first two losses and my three boys were not planned pregnancies so I've felt the shock I mean I hadn't even had a cycle between my boys because I was EBF and my oldest was 4 months old when I got pregnant with my second and then my second was 7 months old when I got pregnant with my third! So I guess I've seen both ends of the scale.
Quoting Rogue95:

Thank you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)