Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just curious

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:56 AM
  • 3 Replies

ok so I had my d&c on Dec 4 I stopped bleeding about a week later on Dec 28 I started bleeding again so I assumed its af but its not heavy its super light and the only cramping I had was at the beginning thats how I knew it was coming have any of you ladies had a cycle like that after a miscarriage

Mother to Litri 8. Ttc #2 ectopic pregnancy April 2014 mmc Nov 2014
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:20 AM
After a mc your body can be all kinds of wonky I'm so sorry you are having to go threw this!!!
ms_ebonyp
by Ebony on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Thank you It is weird because the dr said due to me having the miscarriage my cycle might be delayed a couple of weeks and this came earlier than what I expected

Quoting julieobug: After a mc your body can be all kinds of wonky I'm so sorry you are having to go threw this!!!

Mother to Litri 8. Ttc #2 ectopic pregnancy April 2014 mmc Nov 2014
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:39 AM
You may not have ovulated and this is just your bodies way of kick starting your cycke again

Quoting ms_ebonyp:

Thank you It is weird because the dr said due to me having the miscarriage my cycle might be delayed a couple of weeks and this came earlier than what I expected

Quoting julieobug: After a mc your body can be all kinds of wonky I'm so sorry you are having to go threw this!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)