Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

12dpo I'm out

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:26 AM
  • 25 Replies

Af didn't show yet but I'm sure she'll be here soon

BFN on my FMU test too

by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pukity
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry hun (((Hugs)))
monkeybelle83
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry :-( 

kajira
by Emma on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:31 AM

:(

LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:39 AM

:( I'm sorry hun

Duenov30
by Katlyn on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:43 AM
:(
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:43 AM
:( I'm sorry this sucks!!!
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:52 AM

I was so hoping to wake up to a faint line
I just don't understand what the problem is...my first two were so easy and now just nothing...like 8 cycles and one pregnancy that ended in a loss...what the hell?

I don't even know if I want to try anymore...its too hard and disappointing...I know I shouldn't complain...I have two beautiful boys and I haven't even been trying for a year. I know a lot of ladies try for so much longer.

Quoting julieobug: :( I'm sorry this sucks!!!

julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:10 PM
It's alright to be sad tho! I'm terrified that even with two losses k won't see another BFP for another year and that scares the hell out of me and makes me want to not try anymore too :/ your rainbow is coming sweetheart!

Quoting kelly617:

I was so hoping to wake up to a faint lineI just don't understand what the problem is...my first two were so easy and now just nothing...like 8 cycles and one pregnancy that ended in a loss...what the hell?I don't even know if I want to try anymore...its too hard and disappointing...I know I shouldn't complain...I have two beautiful boys and I haven't even been trying for a year. I know a lot of ladies try for so much longer.

Rogue95
by Maggie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I'm so sorry hun :(

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

its just so exhausting...temping each day, opk's, watching cm, taking vitamins and supplements, bedding when you're supposed to, charting, then the tests
all of that only to do it all over again the next month because for whatever reason it didn't work.
And then watching stupid, idiots get pregnant on accident

At this point I don't know what to do differently....I'm ovulating, not too early, not too late so the eggs should be fine. We bed on the right days so I know the sperm is where it needs to be. I know my tubes aren't blocked because I did have the loss only 2 months ago
I take my prenatals, baby aspirin, b6...

Quoting julieobug: It's alright to be sad tho! I'm terrified that even with two losses k won't see another BFP for another year and that scares the hell out of me and makes me want to not try anymore too :/ your rainbow is coming sweetheart!
Quoting kelly617:

I was so hoping to wake up to a faint lineI just don't understand what the problem is...my first two were so easy and now just nothing...like 8 cycles and one pregnancy that ended in a loss...what the hell?I don't even know if I want to try anymore...its too hard and disappointing...I know I shouldn't complain...I have two beautiful boys and I haven't even been trying for a year. I know a lot of ladies try for so much longer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)