Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i think today! update 1pm

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:09 PM
  • 8 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I may be gearing up to o, i got a almost +opk on test stip at 9am (smu)this morning. I ran out of dt opks but i still have some more test strips:) I got a + dt opk yesterday at noon so I go by that one right? I'm almost tired of poas lol...I can't wait to O and take a break from poas:) haha...then start poas by the 7th lol smh haha;D good luck my lovely ladies lets get these Sept babies:) well us ladies that are still here(cricket in the background) haha we can do it<3

Update:12/31/14 Cd15
So it's getting darker:) gona test till Friday probably 2times a day and then I'll give it a break:) haha

by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Good luck honey!

ag421
by Aimee on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Thank you:)<3 how are you?:)

Quoting LibraBalance:

Good luck honey!

julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:41 PM
It seems that there were a TONE of bfp's this month!!!! Good luck to you Aimee!!! I would love to be your due date buddy!
Rogue95
by Maggie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:47 PM

Good luck!!!!

ag421
by Aimee on Dec. 31, 2014 at 2:45 PM
:) yes there was<3 I'm completely happy and extremely excited for all the ladies that got and are gona get their bfps:)<3 good luck to you too:) Aww me too;)<3I can't wait i hope this is it;)

Quoting julieobug: It seems that there were a TONE of bfp's this month!!!! Good luck to you Aimee!!! I would love to be your due date buddy!
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too!!!!

Quoting ag421: :) yes there was<3 I'm completely happy and extremely excited for all the ladies that got and are gona get their bfps:)<3 good luck to you too:) Aww me too;)<3I can't wait i hope this is it;)

Quoting julieobug: It seems that there were a TONE of bfp's this month!!!! Good luck to you Aimee!!! I would love to be your due date buddy!
ag421
by Aimee on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:35 PM
Thank you. Good luck to you:)

Quoting Rogue95:

Good luck!!!!

tluvsd2
by TONI on Dec. 31, 2014 at 5:39 PM
GOOD LUCK TO U😊🙏😊FXFXFX!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)