Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi everyone (kinda long sorry)

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:53 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hello, my name is Erin and I have been TTC for almost 4 years for baby #1 some of you may know me from facebook and some may remember me from here (took a huge break from cafe mom)

For those who don't know me I will give a little background info:

I met my husband online in June 2010 and knew we wanted to start a family right away, so I was on BC (Depo) and I got my last shot in Spet 2010. When I met him in person on Jan 14 2011 we knew we wanted to start TTC, when I got my period we were devistated. We got married on 2/14/11 and when I got my next AF I didn't think anything from it since we had just gotten married. At the end of March I was feeling a little off so I took a test and sure enough it was a POS we were both super excited, went and had our first US at 11w on May 13 2011, saw the little bean and heartbeat. On May 19th my dh and I went to a baseball game and everything was fine, the next morning I kept waking up with major cramps (I thought it was just gas) but after about an hour of cramps I ran to the bathroom and a huge gush of blood (sorry TMI) came out, my DH rushed me to my OB and she confirmed I was having an MC. She did a DnC right then and there and told me I can start trying again in a month (she gave me a month of BC).

I changed DR's because the one who handled my MC never gave me the results of blood work and not very helpfull (IMO) So in Feb of 2013 I went to a new dr and she discovered that I have Low Progesterone and my DH has slow swimmers.

Fast forward to this year in Feb two days after my father passed away I got a another POS test (I was late so I took a test) well I was super excited again (I would have been due on his Bday) but yet again I lost that baby at 4w4d. 

I found out I was PG again right before Thanksgiving and on the day I want to confirm it with a DR (yet another new dr) the test at the office said NO and I was confused because I had 5 POS test at home....another missed MC I was 4w. So my DH and I decided to take a break from TTC for 1 cycle and I am currently on CD4 and AF is on her way out

MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Welcome back and sorry for your losses :( I am on cd 4 as well. Good luck and fx the new year brings you a sticky bfp.

MrsLuciano02
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks

Quoting hypnautica:

Welcome back and sorry for your losses :( I am on cd 4 as well. Good luck and fx the new year brings you a sticky bfp.

julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:11 PM
I am so sorry for all your losses honey! You will have your rainbow baby!
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Dec. 31, 2014 at 6:47 PM
I remember your loss earlier this year but didnt know about the most recent. I'm so sorry. In all this chaos have you ever been tested for vlood clotting disorders? With such early losses even despite the low progesterone I'd be looking for more answers.
MrsLuciano02
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 8:59 PM

Thanks and no I haven't been tested for a blood clotting disorder I need to find a new DR (yet again) because I am not liking the one I have (its a womans clinic and they are just rude)

Quoting GoldenLinds: I remember your loss earlier this year but didnt know about the most recent. I'm so sorry. In all this chaos have you ever been tested for vlood clotting disorders? With such early losses even despite the low progesterone I'd be looking for more answers.

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 1, 2015 at 11:39 PM
Hey girlfriend 😀 I'm glad to see you back on here 😊 always rooting for you my dear
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)