Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cried for the first time tonight

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:12 PM
  • 7 Replies

We have been trying for over a year to get pregnant without any success. This month I got so hopeful because I felt for sure there were early pregnancy symptoms. I've been nauseous the last couple of days, cramping, feeling bloated, and really sore boobs. The clencher for me was yesterday my mom took me out to my favorite restaurant and I couldn't stomach anything I ordered, I ended up spitting out everything. I'm 13 dpo and I'm due for my period on the 4th. I took a test this morning and I got a BFN. I feel so hopeless and let down right now. We've been using a ovulation kit and Preseed for the last three months. I just feel like it's never going to happen but then I feel guilty because I know there are women like my sister that have been trying for years to get pregnant and can't. Part of me wants to get off this emotional roller coaster so bad but on the other hand I want a baby so bad, Thanks for reading, I'm just feeling sorry for myself. 

by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mahriah4bby2
by Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:28 PM
Don't give up God is good, I pray you get your blessing soon, Happy New Year to you and your family
Mom2five87
by Jen on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:39 PM
Bfn doesn't mean you're out. It could be too early. GL.
Maria_Peanut
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:53 PM
You aren't out yet ! Good luck :) Test again in a few days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diamonds62009
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:53 PM

trust me i know how you feel i have been trying for almost 7 years with 2 miscarriages its not fun trying month after month seeing bfn after bfn but just keep your head up and dont give up.. are you temping? 

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:05 PM

Don't stress....you're not out yet...not until AF shows

I was 14dpo before I got a positive with my youngest...it all depends on when you implant...if you implanted late you'll get a late bfp

FX that you'll get a new years surprise!

tluvsd2
by TONI on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:09 PM
U COULD HAVE OD LATER AND IMPLANTED LATER U R SO NOT OUT SWEETY WAIT A FEW DAYS AND RETEST GOOD LUCK🙏
4ever_a_memory
by Casey on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:17 PM
Hugs hun I know how you feel. Your not out yet and fingers crossed that af doesn't show and you get that beautiful bfp.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)