• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies I'm a little down and out how about some advice for your girl! TMI

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:21 AM
  • 4 Replies
So I still have not had a period since November and I'm just wondering I have a doctor appointment on January 21st but I took two test in December and they were negative but I'm wondering if I should still take a test before the doctor or not. I have recently learned that it is not good to use the cheapie walmart brand when your trying to test at 4-5 weeks depending on your hcg levels and how they double ...I'm wondering if mine just weren't enough at the time I tested because I'm still having symptoms and new ones have arose. I've started noticing the milk ducts becoming more prominent and TMI but my vulva is swollen so I'm not sure what to do... I know these are not defined signs but I should be 7weeks right now and I also started having BFP Dreams ...Drooling Alot More IN My Sleep AND just learned that my BFF is prego again with her rainbow baby and she is 8 weeks
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Oregongirl40
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:25 AM

I got a positive on a walmart cheapie at 3 weeks 5 days with my last pregnancy.  

I would test again....it would definitely be positive by now! Gl

Mrsatwell19
by Brooke on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:36 AM
Thank you like I said it may have just been slow progressing hormones I'm not sure but I will do :) we get paid on the 14th of January so I'll update then!

Quoting Oregongirl40:

I got a positive on a walmart cheapie at 3 weeks 5 days with my last pregnancy.  

I would test again....it would definitely be positive by now! Gl

rainbowM0Mof2
by Ashley on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:28 PM
Definitely test again.
Mrsatwell19
by Brooke on Jan. 7, 2015 at 12:56 AM
I will thank you for your advice :) we get paid on the 14th so I'll update you girls! I'm buying digital it should be able to tell by now !

Quoting rainbowM0Mof2: Definitely test again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)