Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Went to er last night

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:09 AM
  • 55 Replies
8 moms liked this
Hi ladies, I wanted to update everyone who's been following me. I went to we last night because I was having af cramps and backache. Turns out I had a uti. They did an ultrasound (5w5d) and saw a gestational sac and yolk sac but too early for fetal pole. I called this morning to get my beta results and it was 8106! I'm feeling a teensy tinsy bit relieved. Still praying to see a hb soon and have my rainbow.
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2MommyMI
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:19 AM
Glad everything is ok hun and thats awesome about your levels :)
LibraBalance
by Megan on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:39 AM
Wow. Congrats hun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laceyfairy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:57 AM
Omg congrats hun. N I'm glad all was well. Xxxx
Khooks
by Jessica on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:57 AM
Thank you I'm shocked. Praying for you now (:

Quoting 2MommyMI: Glad everything is ok hun and thats awesome about your levels :)
Khooks
by Jessica on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:59 AM
Thanks libra. Such a strong person and good friend to be able to congratulate me when you are going through so much 💜💜💜💜 praying for you

Quoting LibraBalance: Wow. Congrats hun!
Khooks
by Jessica on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:59 AM
Thanks (:

Quoting laceyfairy: Omg congrats hun. N I'm glad all was well. Xxxx
LibraBalance
by Megan on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Aw thank you. We all deserve this :) I still get jealous but that's human nature lol

Quoting Khooks: Thanks libra. Such a strong person and good friend to be able to congratulate me when you are going through so much 💜💜💜💜 praying for you

Quoting LibraBalance: Wow. Congrats hun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by Emma on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:37 AM

Glad it looks like it's going okay!!  Sorry about the UTI - drink cranberry juice.

Khooks
by Jessica on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:39 AM
Thanks! lol I drink 3 cranberry raspberry drinks a day! But I'm so prone to uti, I had to see a urologist when I was little I constantly had one.

Quoting kajira:

Glad it looks like it's going okay!!  Sorry about the UTI - drink cranberry juice.

kajira
by Emma on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

you need to drink non sweetened cranberry juice, the natural real stuff. or take cranberry pills.

The juice drinks with other flavors in it don't work the same.

Quoting Khooks: Thanks! lol I drink 3 cranberry raspberry drinks a day! But I'm so prone to uti, I had to see a urologist when I was little I constantly had one.
Quoting kajira:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)