Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms who just had bbies. when will you ttc again?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:47 PM
  • 20 Replies

We are getting the itch as our little grows. but, most likely will not try till hes a yr and our itty starts school which is next year!  But, I do get the itch to pee on sticks! lol.. I will be doing opks to make sure we do not do it during those days and doing bc. So being extra careful. :) 

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iHEAVENn
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 1:23 AM
I just found out tonight hubby has secretly wanted another one, so he's been finding excuses as to why he can't get a vasectomy... I'm not sure how I feel. Our new son is 6months but born by csection so that my doctor could reach and remove an extremely large cyst that destroyed my right ovary and tube... She said that the left side looked great but to wait at least two years before ttc again if we wanted to.... I thought we were done, now I just am lost
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Jan. 7, 2015 at 4:33 AM
Awe!! When will u try again?

Quoting iHEAVENn: I just found out tonight hubby has secretly wanted another one, so he's been finding excuses as to why he can't get a vasectomy... I'm not sure how I feel. Our new son is 6months but born by csection so that my doctor could reach and remove an extremely large cyst that destroyed my right ovary and tube... She said that the left side looked great but to wait at least two years before ttc again if we wanted to.... I thought we were done, now I just am lost
Careeka22
by Caitlin on Jan. 7, 2015 at 7:55 AM

Well we are on the fence if we will or not. Hubby goes back and forth constantly. My stance is I am good if he's good and I will try one more time if that is what he wants AND conditions allow it. But Ryan isn't even 6 months yet and I am not going to try until she is closer to 2 if we go for a 3rd.

wkukid
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 8:17 AM
We started trying for this one when my daughter was a year. It took me two months just to get cleared to start trying, I'm almost 16 weeks now and my daughter will be 23 months when this one is born. I feel like it will be a good age gap.
MeganSB
by Megan on Jan. 7, 2015 at 8:17 AM
My first daughter was 2 when we had another baby. I didn't like not being able to do for her what she needed having take care of the new baby and I think it cause issues. So after my last daughter was born I wanted to wait till she was 4. Unfortunately my hubby had plans of his own and got a vasectomy. My youngest is now 8yrs old my hubby had a reversal but after 7months of trying we had to take a break cause I started a new job.
mrswynn88
by Amanda on Jan. 7, 2015 at 8:30 AM
Im not due for another 10 weeks but we're still on the fence about when we want to ttc again we've decided to have 2 it took us almost 6 years to get pregnant with this little one so we're not sure if we want to start trying again when he's 2 or 4 we're leaning more toward 4 but im afraid it may take us along time to ttc again I guess that's just something we'll decide 100% when we're ready
blessbest
by KristinMom on Jan. 7, 2015 at 8:34 AM
I'm due at about 10wks, will be ttc'ing again for #2 in 2017
nekoXfishie
by Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 8:42 AM
My dd was born just 4 days ago via a emergency c-section, so we won't start trying again for a while. I'm thinking (pretty sure dh agrees)that we're gonna wait until dd is at least 1 and a half maybe up to 3 and finances are good enough to support another child before we ttc for a second.
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

We have always begun TTC immediately because it takes us so long! But this one is our last! So now we get to prevent! It sure will be weird! 

kajira
by Emma on Jan. 7, 2015 at 5:05 PM

We are TTC again this summer using femera, I go back in, in march for the prescription and labs to make sure everything is smooth sailing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)