• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you see it (pic)

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:15 PM
  • 22 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

See anything there ladies
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rainbowM0Mof2
by Ashley on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe? It's hard to tell. Try again in a day or two?
MarriedMyPrince
by Sarah on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:24 PM

Mobile Photo

I zoomed in,focused, and used 100% color boost. I see a faint line but no color. I think its the indent. Sorry hon. I still hope you'll see your bfp this cycle
ttc_baby_1
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:24 PM
Same here don't no if I see something or not lol af is due today or tomorrow no sign of her yet. Testing again tomorrow

Quoting rainbowM0Mof2: Maybe? It's hard to tell. Try again in a day or two?
ttc_baby_1
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:26 PM
Thanks for tweaking for me. yikes frer have horrible indents that show within timeframe 😒

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Mobile Photo

I zoomed in,focused, and used 100% color boost. I see a faint line but no color. I think its the indent. Sorry hon. I still hope you'll see your bfp this cycle
seaturtle1
by Melissa on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:28 PM

Sorry hun I see nothing.  But good luck.

MarriedMyPrince
by Sarah on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes they do. They are the worst showing indents. But the best showing early bfps. I always wished the line was thicker so its easier too see.

Quoting ttc_baby_1: Thanks for tweaking for me. yikes frer have horrible indents that show within timeframe 😒

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Mobile Photo

ckapps4911
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea the indents suck... When I found out I was pregnant I took a Walmart cheapie and a frer and the frer only showed a white line so I tossed it thinking out was crap... After a few minutes the Walmart cheapie was positive so I went back and got the frer out of the trash and it was positive too...I couldn't believe that at 3 minutes it only showed a bright white line with no color but then a few minutes later it was positive. Shows me to throw them away that soon lol. I had seen that white line so many times and nothing came of it tho... I gave up on frer cuz of this reason a long time ago but my friend bought them for me for a late gift (she knows me so well she got me pee sticks!!)
ttc_baby_1
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:09 PM
Your completely right about that. I really just want to see a bfp

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: Yes they do. They are the worst showing indents. But the best showing early bfps. I always wished the line was thicker so its easier too see.

Quoting ttc_baby_1: Thanks for tweaking for me. yikes frer have horrible indents that show within timeframe 😒

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Mobile Photo

ttc_baby_1
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:11 PM
Awe Hun really. That gives me hope 😊 im going to test with a cheapie tomorrow if af doesn't show.

Quoting ckapps4911: Yea the indents suck... When I found out I was pregnant I took a Walmart cheapie and a frer and the frer only showed a white line so I tossed it thinking out was crap... After a few minutes the Walmart cheapie was positive so I went back and got the frer out of the trash and it was positive too...I couldn't believe that at 3 minutes it only showed a bright white line with no color but then a few minutes later it was positive. Shows me to throw them away that soon lol. I had seen that white line so many times and nothing came of it tho... I gave up on frer cuz of this reason a long time ago but my friend bought them for me for a late gift (she knows me so well she got me pee sticks!!)
jwhit8791
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:16 PM

Sorry if this is a stupid question (I am new) but what is an frer?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)