Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Trying to Conceive! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:58 PM
  • 69 Replies

ttcWelcome to the Trying to Conceive group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other women who are TTC just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How long have you been TTC?
2. Will this be your first baby? If not, how many other kids do you have?
3. Where do you live?  Where did you grow up?
4. What do you have planned for today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the others who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Enjoy the group!

baby dustSteph

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KellyRestless
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

1. How long have you been TTC? About 14 months now.
2. Will this be your first baby? If not, how many other kids do you have? It will be my first.
3. Where do you live?  Where did you grow up? I live in London the UK. I grew up here :-)
4. What do you have planned for today? I am at work today.

PINKmyfavcolor
by Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 12:37 PM

Hi and welcome! This is a great place to get advice and support while TTC. :) 

Quoting KellyRestless:

1. How long have you been TTC? About 14 months now.2. Will this be your first baby? If not, how many other kids do you have? It will be my first.3. Where do you live?  Where did you grow up? I live in London the UK. I grew up here :-)4. What do you have planned for today? I am at work today.

Ang-Mom-of-2
by Member on Jan. 11, 2015 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi ladies. My name is Angela. I have 2 sons already so this is baby #3 for us, well that we're trying for. We wanted to have all pur kids 2 yrs apart but the first two didn't work out that way. It is now ha:) look forward to meeting you all
Ang-Mom-of-2
by Member on Jan. 11, 2015 at 12:43 AM
Supposed to be our not pur
Ang-Mom-of-2
by Member on Jan. 11, 2015 at 12:44 AM
Oops so sorry didn't mean to put that under ur post
Candice-Joe
by on Jan. 11, 2015 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this
1. How long have you been TTC?
3 months!

2. Will this be your first baby? If not, how many other kids do you have?
Nope, Hannah is 11 and Justin is 9! First time ttc though! I was a teen mama! Both were unexpected blessings!

3. Where do you live? Where did you grow up?
Grew up in the Cleveland, OH area... Still here, and it's cold! And snowy!

4. What do you have planned for today?
I'm watching the Cavs game with the man, kids are with Daddy!
Jejo1212
by on Jan. 12, 2015 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! My name's Jennifer. I've lived my whole life in IL. I'm currently finishing up a year spent in India. In a month I'm moving to Springfield, IL to start my life over. I am on my second and last marriage (which took place here in India). Seems I've been led to my other half of myself. Hehe. I have two children from a previous marriage who are getting all grown up. 

What has led me to this group is the decision I've made to get a reverse tubal ligation done, and begin trying to conceive one or more babies with my husband, naturally. We hope to not need to resort to IVF, and have good vibes that we will be successful within a year or so without using that method. I guess we will find out what our destiny has in store for us. 

Today's plan hasn't been planned much, as I try to remain in the moment as often as possible now. I've already wasted too much of my life clinging to the past and fearing the future. I have literally just been through some major and amazing changes and experiences over the past 2 years. I am very eager to see where learning to face my fears, trust and follow my intuition, and go with the flow is going to lead me  next.  I have dreams of being a children's book author and to write and publish a memoir or something.

jwhit8791
by on Jan. 12, 2015 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Jessica.  We just recently decided that we are ready for another baby and have started TTC.  We have 4 kids (7,5,3,and 14 months).  I live in MI and have lived here pretty much all my life.  Today I have a mountain of laundry to tackle, the house looks like a hurricane went through it (it always looks that way after the weekend) and we homeschool so I will have to fit that into today also.  I went to the $ store this weekend and stocked up on tests so just waiting a few more days until I start testing.........the male cashier probably thought I was crazy!  LOL

PINKmyfavcolor
by Member on Jan. 12, 2015 at 1:33 PM

Nice to meet you, Angela! This is a very supportive group. :) 

Quoting Ang-Mom-of-2: Hi ladies. My name is Angela. I have 2 sons already so this is baby #3 for us, well that we're trying for. We wanted to have all pur kids 2 yrs apart but the first two didn't work out that way. It is now ha:) look forward to meeting you all

PINKmyfavcolor
by Member on Jan. 12, 2015 at 1:34 PM

Welcome! That's a big age difference between your first two and this one you're working on. My aunt and uncle had their kids with a similar gap, though - two boys first fairly close together and then a girl several years later. :) How much snow have you gotten there?

Quoting Candice-Joe: 1. How long have you been TTC? 3 months! 2. Will this be your first baby? If not, how many other kids do you have? Nope, Hannah is 11 and Justin is 9! First time ttc though! I was a teen mama! Both were unexpected blessings! 3. Where do you live? Where did you grow up? Grew up in the Cleveland, OH area... Still here, and it's cold! And snowy! 4. What do you have planned for today? I'm watching the Cavs game with the man, kids are with Daddy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)