• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RE just called

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:57 PM
  • 24 Replies
She wanted to see how Femara worked and if OPK worked. Told her CD13 14 15 16 all + OPK with bd CD6 9 12 13 15. They want to up my metformin, renew prenatal and now add something to help with implanting (prevent any more losses)
I had questions about Temps and Femara but she actually told me to not worry so much about them and that I ovulated CD1 (Jan 2)!!
I am sooo thrilled right now I am thru the roof!!! She laughed and said guess I was wrong when I said no way dh home for this fertile window (stayed home 2 wks)
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kajira
by Emma on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:16 PM

Good luck!!!

mamatink7
by Franceska on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:17 PM
Thanks. So hopeful and praying so hard for miracles

Quoting kajira:

Good luck!!!

shopper4
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:20 PM
Hope everything works out for you! I used femara 5mg and had much better lining then I did with clomid. I started using estrogen pills that are inserted vaginally (they aren't that bad really) called vagifem. I am know pregnant and they want to keep me on it for now! Gluck! Also do you know if ur dr want you to stay on Metformin once you get preg? Not a bad idea to ask ur RE about vagifem!
kajira
by Emma on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:23 PM

I take metformin too - and Ig ot pregnant with my last pregnancy at the 10mg - the lower doses weren't quite enough oophm to work for me.

I'm starting TTC again using femera after april/march.

mamatink7
by Franceska on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:24 PM
What is it for? I will ask her when she calls back this week. They want me to be on metformin for first trimester at least. They wamt to make sure sticky beans this time and not overdoing it. Thx for the luck we need it and all the baby dust we can get.

Quoting shopper4: Hope everything works out for you! I used femara 5mg and had much better lining then I did with clomid. I started using estrogen pills that are inserted vaginally (they aren't that bad really) called vagifem. I am know pregnant and they want to keep me on it for now! Gluck! Also do you know if ur dr want you to stay on Metformin once you get preg? Not a bad idea to ask ur RE about vagifem!
mamatink7
by Franceska on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Femara 2.5mg once day cd3-7
metformin 500mg 4x day
I agree higher better lol
this pregnancy will be last (according to dh lol)
yes love seeing pics of the kiddos you post Wyatt looks real good

Quoting kajira:

I take metformin too - and Ig ot pregnant with my last pregnancy at the 10mg - the lower doses weren't quite enough oophm to work for me.

I'm starting TTC again using femera after april/march.

shopper4
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:17 PM
It's to help build up your lining make it nice and thick so it can hold a pregnancy. So odd my RE said yesterday I must get off Metformin now that I am pregnant. I really don't get why I couldn't stay on..what did yours say about the reasons to stay on it? Sorry just have so many questions..if you have any for me id love to help.

Quoting mamatink7: What is it for? I will ask her when she calls back this week. They want me to be on metformin for first trimester at least. They wamt to make sure sticky beans this time and not overdoing it. Thx for the luck we need it and all the baby dust we can get.

Quoting shopper4: Hope everything works out for you! I used femara 5mg and had much better lining then I did with clomid. I started using estrogen pills that are inserted vaginally (they aren't that bad really) called vagifem. I am know pregnant and they want to keep me on it for now! Gluck! Also do you know if ur dr want you to stay on Metformin once you get preg? Not a bad idea to ask ur RE about vagifem!
StacieBudd
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:26 PM

Good luck!

mamatink7
by Franceska on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:50 PM
Wow I will talk to her about that. She mentioned it will help the placenta and things hold in there during earliest development stage

Quoting shopper4: It's to help build up your lining make it nice and thick so it can hold a pregnancy. So odd my RE said yesterday I must get off Metformin now that I am pregnant. I really don't get why I couldn't stay on..what did yours say about the reasons to stay on it? Sorry just have so many questions..if you have any for me id love to help.

Quoting mamatink7: What is it for? I will ask her when she calls back this week. They want me to be on metformin for first trimester at least. They wamt to make sure sticky beans this time and not overdoing it. Thx for the luck we need it and all the baby dust we can get.

mamatink7
by Franceska on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:51 PM
Thx!

Quoting StacieBudd:

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)