Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ovulation after a M/C

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:00 PM
  • 5 Replies
How soon did you ovulate after a miscarriage?
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this
My last two losses were before 5 weeks so my cycle didn't really get messed up and I ovulated right on time
fitcoachtiff
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:35 PM
Did you count the first day of mc bleeding as CD1? I entered it into FF that way so according to that I'm CD16 with no signs ovulation is near. I was 6 weeks along.

Quoting julieobug: My last two losses were before 5 weeks so my cycle didn't really get messed up and I ovulated right on time
StacieBudd
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:25 PM

I ovulated I think 2 weeks after, but I am not sure if it was correct or not. It is easier to track once you have your first period.

julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:27 PM
Yes ma'am I did cd1 was the first day of bleeding I mean I had ovulated on cd 13 before but I o'd cd15 after both losses

Quoting fitcoachtiff: Did you count the first day of mc bleeding as CD1? I entered it into FF that way so according to that I'm CD16 with no signs ovulation is near. I was 6 weeks along.

Quoting julieobug: My last two losses were before 5 weeks so my cycle didn't really get messed up and I ovulated right on time
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:27 PM

I had a loss back at the beginning of november...I counted the first day of the mc (bleeding) as af
and ovulated right on schedule about 17 days later

I was about 5wks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)