Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When would you

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:10 PM
  • 8 Replies

I had positive opks on December 26th, 27th, 28th, and a negative opk on December 29th

Would you go off of the last positive for how many DPO?

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:40 PM
You're supposed to go off of your first positive but it depends on what tests you were using as Ive learned on here the $store ones tend to be super sensitive and you don't ovulate til a couple days of + so to be safe I would go by the last day just in case cuz I personally would rather be 9dpo with a BFN then like say 12-13dpo with a bfn I would feel more like I was in if I didn't know for sure
julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:41 PM
I guess what I mean is that if you think you ovulated earlier but you really ovulated later then you won't feel so discouraged
florallove92
by Group Admin on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:34 PM

That is what I was thinking too, it would make most sense for me to go off of the last positive (I did use the dollarstore opks) - around 7DPO then, ughh!! lol 

Quoting julieobug: I guess what I mean is that if you think you ovulated earlier but you really ovulated later then you won't feel so discouraged

julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:25 PM
I'm 7dpo too!

Quoting florallove92:

That is what I was thinking too, it would make most sense for me to go off of the last positive (I did use the dollarstore opks) - around 7DPO then, ughh!! lol 

Quoting julieobug: I guess what I mean is that if you think you ovulated earlier but you really ovulated later then you won't feel so discouraged

florallove92
by Group Admin on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:34 PM

Have you tested at all yet?!

Quoting julieobug: I'm 7dpo too!
Quoting florallove92:

julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:02 PM
I haven't!!! But tomorrow I will probably break that trend lol

Quoting florallove92:

Quoting florallove92:

florallove92
by Group Admin on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:05 PM

It is so hard not to cave, I hate it! lol FX for you!!

Quoting julieobug: I haven't!!! But tomorrow I will probably break that trend lol
Quoting florallove92:

Quoting florallove92:

julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:10 PM
Thank you!!!! Fx to you too!!!

Quoting florallove92:

It is so hard not to cave, I hate it! lol FX for you!!

Quoting julieobug: I haven't!!! But tomorrow I will probably break that trend lol

Quoting florallove92:

Quoting florallove92:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)