Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Okay....going to bed now....but... (UPDATE)

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:04 AM
  • 11 Replies

....I really just want to drive to walmart and buy a freaking test so I can test in the morning! LOL  I really want to know if there is even the hint of a faint line. I tried to buy one today but they were out and I couldn't go anywhere else due to schedule.    Anyone else want to test, but have none? LOL Should have prepared better. Wasn't expecting the store to run out today. lol

Update: I'm actually going to test today! My sister is coming over with an extra test she doesn't need. (she's about to get her tubes tied and her husband is deployed). I am going to take it today....even though it's not morning stuff. If it's negative, I'll buy another one while I'm in town and keep it for sometime this week. 

UPDATE # 2 Well, turns out my sister's test was a digital....which is good if you are truly 5 days over...but it looks like either I am NOT late or not pregnant. It said not pregnant....but I really like looking at the lines since all 3 of my successfull pregnancies in the past and many of my miscarriages started with VERY light line that only got darker RIGHT at the 10 minute mark..........so now I'm not sure whether to be bummed or just anxious about waiting....sigh....so many things about ttcing sucks.
I asked Hubs if he wanted to "try" anymore this month since I may be still in ovulation, and he said, nope we dodged a bullet cause he wasn't ready for a fourth anyway. sigh.....

by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maria_Peanut
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:08 AM
I have.... 6 cheapies and 2 FRERs . But im only 1dpo . Boo :( 8 more days until I can test at the very least .

I totally wish i could send you one ! Lol ! Good luck :) How many dpo ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shopper4
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I would have woke up like normal in am..pee in a small cup.. leave it hidden.. go to the store buy it and come back and test.
julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 14, 2015 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Totally done this

Quoting shopper4: I would have woke up like normal in am..pee in a small cup.. leave it hidden.. go to the store buy it and come back and test.
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:06 AM

Me too :)

Quoting julieobug: Totally done this
Quoting shopper4: I would have woke up like normal in am..pee in a small cup.. leave it hidden.. go to the store buy it and come back and test.

praying4baby985
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:48 AM
3 moms liked this
Haha! Me too! That's why I love this group!! We are all the same kinda crazy! :)

Quoting kelly617:

tonyanamelia
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:41 PM

I wish I had peed in a cup!!!! Honestly, it has been so long since I ttc'd I forgot I could....ha ha ha ha I have a horrible memory.

tonyanamelia
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:42 PM

Update: I'm actually going to test today! My sister is coming over with an extra test she doesn't need. (she's about to get her tubes tied and her husband is deployed). I am going to take it today....even though it's not morning stuff. If it's negative, I'll buy another one while I'm in town and keep it for sometime this week. 

findingmyself14
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:44 PM

I do it to! LOL

Quoting praying4baby985: Haha! Me too! That's why I love this group!! We are all the same kinda crazy! :)
Quoting kelly617:

findingmyself14
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:45 PM

Good luck!

Quoting tonyanamelia:

tryingfor7
by Amber on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:34 PM
Me too!!!

Quoting kelly617:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)